**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 star crystal

In the two years that I have been playing this game . Not once has the 2 star crystal been updated. Especially now with all the new characters available . You have recently redone just about every crystal . With the new addition for the Uncollected in respects with the daily , arena , and item. The 5 star crystal is being updated monthly now . New characters are being added to PCH , 4 star , 3 star fairly often . Now with having 60 available 2 star characters . We can only get 38 available through their respected cryatal. A update 2 star crystal is definitely needed . Why is it every new 2 star character are harder to get then the 3 , 4 , 5 star versions . For example cap ww2 , x-23 , war machine , or quake. These characters are no longer available to get as 2 star . Please consider updating 2 star crystal , or at least make them available for purchase . Also bring the Deadpool purchase back out .

Comments

• ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Yeah! Why hasn't it been updated? I want my 2* iron Patriot already!!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Was not expecting 2* crystals to give unique champs apart from 3* shards and class ISOs etc

• Yeah its basically just a piece of ****. Every seasoned player has all those 2*s in that Crystal anyways.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yeah! Why hasn't it been updated? I want my 2* iron Patriot already!!

Why do u want him when u have spider gwen?