**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Rocket Raccoon's Sig ability broken?

I just duped my 4* Rocket Raccoon so I was anxious to try him out expecting his 900+ crit rating for every 10 combo hits to be a game changer in his attack... I've tested it several times, making it to 50 combo regularly and at times up to 100 combo.

I have seen no change to his critical hits, all still between 600-800. Am I just getting super bad luck or is his Sig ability not working?

Thanks for your help.

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Iko
@Kabam Valkyrie
@Kabam Spice

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    His sig effects how often he crits not how much damage his crits do
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    First of all this is a wrong section to discuss the bugs mate. However, crit rating means the chance of the hit being crit...crit dmg is the dmg of the crit hit...so don't expect his crit dmg to be higher cuz his sig ability is about crit rating not crit dmg
  • 007_Link007_Link Posts: 16
    Sungj wrote: »

On top of that, it caps out at around 65% because of both diminishing returns and a crit cap.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    diminishing returns
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    K thanks. Oops, didn't mean to post in the wrong section. #fat thumbs
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    007_Link wrote: »
    Sungj wrote: »

On top of that, it caps out at around 65% because of both diminishing returns and a crit cap.
    Not sure about that, Adora posted that he can reach 99.9%.
    Charts put 6100 Crit rate at 75-78% depending on Chal rating.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    I do wonder still, why crit rate isn't then directly referred to as a percentage rather than an arbitrary number