**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes For Begginers Players too

DragonGamerDragonGamer Posts: 44
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
The game only get better for old players. Now free Crystals will get better and more things also. And begginers players always have to Fight to get at least one 4* per month. Now Uncollected players will have 4* too much. More than us. They don't need to care about to play lot of hours to get 4* Champs. And Begginers need to give their life to the game to get 4* Champs. Why good Changes needs to be only for advanced players?! Why we that play hard to get 10 PC after oppen this amount. then only comes 2* Champs?! They only make good Changes to old Guys don't, pay attention in us that suffer trying to get good things in the game. The game is like the politic of the Brazil. That only the rich get better support and profits. The poor ones have to fight to get the basic and even have depressing momments when get a Bad champ

Changes For Begginers Players too 17 votes

Make Changes That Benefits New players. As Change the odds of 4* in PC to better
23%
BM670ShazorYugthetiger_786Byw 4 votes
Give more time in arenas. 2 months Begginer also Intermediate
17%
RydertheblackBel_Alek0sBumsy_Bum 3 votes
Both of them. Why the game need to be better for players that play 2 years.
58%
TheLazyKingI_am_GrootNumanBrotherboe2Captain_MaimMasterTroller42DragonGamerStonewallShinyMew2MHB_102002 10 votes

Comments

• Both of them. Why the game need to be better for players that play 2 years.
    Why? We got through the game without this stuff so why shouldn't they?

For example. In the start of the game i didn't got any ideia that 4* Basic arenas is "easy" to get in the 10% rewards. And after playing 1 month i had 12 heroes of 3* and 1 of 4*. And the points that we need is about 1.5kk to get the basic 4* one. This is complicated for who started the game without any notion of how it works. And how to grow fast.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah no beginners should complain at all it is just plain lazy you also have to remember when we started this game there were no masteries or anything to really help us in the game just fighting and taking hits and hoping we could survive the grind was real and still will be and if beginners got something else to help them it will be a bad move causing high tier players to feel anger about this and also if you go through the game the same way we have it will feel so rewarding.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying
    Yeah no beginners should complain at all it is just plain lazy you also have to remember when we started this game there were no masteries or anything to really help us in the game just fighting and taking hits and hoping we could survive the grind was real and still will be and if beginners got something else to help them it will be a bad move causing high tier players to feel anger about this and also if you go through the game the same way we have it will feel so rewarding.

But. Think with me. The % of Drop a 4* is like 1%. And now for Uncollected one are going to increase abou to 20%. And begginers are always in the first floor. I mean the base of the pyramid. They can walk trough us because they are so much stronger than us. And i saw. A guy that opened 300 PC. And he got nothing of 4*. Only 2*/3*

Me? If i not wrong. i mean that high tier players always get good things. They get good Changes in the game first than us. And the game put some offers like "1 5* hero crystal by $100" and who don't have miney have to play and play hours to get one 4*. The PC you need to cry to get a 3*/4* :D
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    dude honestly, new players have uddles of new content to help them progress further through the game, things like the rewards calender's, glory, rifts etccc.. were not in the game upon release. think how hard it was for players to progress back when there was only the most basic content. My 1st acct which is nearly 2 yeas old is at 192k, my 2nd acct is already 102k and i started it in may. New players have it way easier to progress versus back in the day
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185

Me? If i not wrong. i mean that high tier players always get good things. They get good Changes in the game first than us. And the game put some offers like "1 5* hero crystal by $100" and who don't have miney have to play and play hours to get one 4*. The PC you need to cry to get a 3*/4* :D

when they make a change that affects higher tier players, it ALSO affects us. because it is in our future.

The only way that a change can be ONLY for certain players if it affects players lower than you. (in your past).

actually, the game is ALREADY skewed to lower players. I played LOTS for 6 months before i got my first 5*. My son's friend got it in 3 months, because he got most of his shards from the monthly calendar.

• This is ridiculous. You are complaining about only getting one 4* a month. It was almost a year for most people before they got their first 4* when the game first started. New players have it easy now days. It doesn't need to be any easier.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

But. Think with me. The % of Drop a 4* is like 1%. And now for Uncollected one are going to increase abou to 20%. And begginers are always in the first floor. I mean the base of the pyramid. They can walk trough us because they are so much stronger than us. And i saw. A guy that opened 300 PC. And he got nothing of 4*. Only 2*/3*

I do not think you realize that for players at the Uncollected level, 4*s (with some exceptions) are not that huge a deal anymore. Most people at that level already have 80+ 4* champs....
  • And they should be able to do that since they have spent so much time or money on the game. Its called seniority my friend. They have put in the time and effort. You have not. Just play the game the way the rest of us had to. You already have it easier. You shouldn't have everything handed to you as well.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017

Correction, we earn those good things. If you think we got to where we are by whining and asking for handouts you are sadly mistaken. If you want the same rewards as me then grind like I have and continue to do, that simple.
  • I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying

I cant understand this. It made my brain hurt trying to read it.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    In other words, give up your life for this game to be "top tier"
  • Yes, and don't be a baby about it asking for free stuff all the time if you think life is more important. I'm in that category and I'm fine with it.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    We did not need that. They can do it too. Heck I did not even grind and I got off to a exploding start.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    OKAYGang wrote: »

Correction, we earn those good things. If you think we got to where we are by whining and asking for handouts you are sadly mistaken. If you want the same rewards as me then grind like I have and continue to do, that simple.

It's earned
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Could you close this thread please kabam moderators.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Both of them. Why the game need to be better for players that play 2 years.
    You are right, because what you're saying will grow the gap between new/small and bigger players and it will kill the game, because new/small players will have against a huger wall more and more taller that they never could climb and they will quit.
    Heck, even I'm thinking the new system will have me out of the contest and I already knew I had no chance against 1% but now is worse. Even I already should struggled to face the 10% and my time/duties don't allow me it almost never, now I've my chances are zero here too.

Bigger players don't see or don't want see the problem because (they think) it don't affect them and because (despite the elitist feel) they think benefits for everyone could menace them, but neither, it do affect them because if new and medium players quit the game, tired and burned, then bigger players lost because people will be "out the pool". And benefits for everyone don't hurt bigger players neither, because the gap is already unsolved even without the new rewards stated by op.

People arguing "back in the days, when I started we don't have X then you should not have Y now" is talking fallacies, so many I don't how start.
    At that time, that absences were for everyone, now advantages are for someones. Worst it's for the ones already on the top.
    At that time, the user base was growing, if you stayed playing you could have on the top just because more people was joining the game. That is no longer happening because user base don't grow exponentially. Every pyramid scheme probs it and fails.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Hey guys, i hear what you're saying, but it's not so tough to be a beginner. I became one for a while when I lost my phone, but eventually got my main account back. What I learned whilst restarting the game:

(1) It's actually kind of fun restarting the game. I quite liked rediscovering Act One. Act five? You can keep it!

(2) beginners have got different crystal drop rates. I had several 3* and two 4* from PHCs in a week. First time round, I got to Kang with 3*2/20s! Reviewing the forums, this is normal.

(3) beginners have different arenas. They can actually grind much more successfully, and get the fancy new champions you grind for with much lower scores, as they are competing with other beginners. There are beginner, intermediate and long-term tiers (I think), and champs are awarded accordingly.

(4) the calendar. Noobs get a hundred units, revives and a 3-4* champ every month, just for showing up. So do we; and I, for one, am grateful. 5000 five star shards and a Nebula this month? The newbies get those too.

I think you can join the game pretty successfully still; although 6* champs won't help that. I don't know if this is ever going to get read by a moderator, but just as a suggestion: why don't you actually clarify these benefits to new players in a Sticky Thread?
  • Hey gang,

Dropping in so I can close this. Unfortunately, this thread is nonconstructive and went south with some comments. I can understand being frustrated with new additions to the game, but please keep in mind that when making a Poll towards these sort of things that it is kept constructive and open to a discussion where other community members won't be torn down. Remember to be respectful towards each other when commenting on discussions and when creating them. Thanks!
  • Hey gang!

Dropping in so I can close this. Unfortunately, this thread is nonconstructive and went south with some posts. I can understand being frustrated with new additions to the game, but please keep in mind that when making a Poll towards these sort of things that it is kept constructive and open to discussion that won't tear other players down.
  • Hey gang!

Dropping in so I can close this. Unfortunately, this thread is nonconstructive and went south with some posts. I can understand being frustrated with new additions to the game, but please keep in mind that when making a Poll towards these sort of things that it is kept constructive and open to discussion that won't tear other players down.
This discussion has been closed.