**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

30 min timers

AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Okay that's nice for everyone doing AQ but what about those of us who wasted our energy or our units to get some where in game? This is just basically telling us. You all don't care about the people who don't do AQ or have an alliance that only does 2 Bgs

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    It's funny as (you fill in) 30 minute timers hurts everyone(according to Mike)

But yet the first thing they do solve Their screw ups is. To give 30min timers

I just wish they could make up there minds
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Pivot what I'm saying is yesterday 4 crashes and the only thing they did was give us the 30 min times on DAY 5 THATS A WASTE
  • I think Kabam has a responsibility to all the players not only to the ones that are participating in AQ. I was grinding on the featured arena and the T4 Catalyst arena and lost my streaks on both arenas when the servers went down, so that killed the possibility of getting those rewards. You guys need to compensate for all that lost time and effort.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Detrimental timers!
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Yeah Kabam Mike said it him self
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I think Kabam has a responsibility to all the players not only to the ones that are participating in AQ. I was grinding on the featured arena and the T4 Catalyst arena and lost my streaks on both arenas when the servers went down, so that killed the possibility of getting those rewards. You guys need to compensate for all that lost time and effort.

It literally takes 20 mins to get your streak back...you don't need compensation
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Omni wrote: »
    I think Kabam has a responsibility to all the players not only to the ones that are participating in AQ. I was grinding on the featured arena and the T4 Catalyst arena and lost my streaks on both arenas when the servers went down, so that killed the possibility of getting those rewards. You guys need to compensate for all that lost time and effort.

It literally takes 20 mins to get your streak back...you don't need compensation

Yeah, or less if you have suicide masteries
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Dropfaith it sounds like you need a better alliance. None of us get on any more frequently, it just allows us to get more fights in when we do get on and it makes it easier to get the second boss down on day one so our international players aren't stuck with nothing to do. And if someone is busy it means we aren't in a bind later. Better for everyone. Can't imagine telling someone that they have to get on more because the timers are shorter lol.