**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

They say only talk about game in the forum - I say way not

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
All the best to all new players:

To get ISO play story modes quest , this will help you to keep ur roster strong.

I love this game, I love Kabam , I love all the moderators

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    This game is awesome , I love this game , I love Kabam , I love all the moderators!!

For this who are fresher to this game, to sharpen your skills and how to use you champs for attack , search in you tube , there are plenty of videos you can find very use full.

All the best to all new players.
    Kabam support- for those who didn't know they can use support function from the game setting.

If you experience any issues related to the game , you can use support functions below image will explain you the features.

kcpu62w8vrzo.png
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    WTF is the point of this thread
    R4GE wrote: »

When I say I have issues , post got deleted, when I post game related content, people ask .... ahem ...like u just did.

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    R4GE wrote: »

Op intentions seem to be a thread with focus on positivity.
    The point is very simple , I am posting the content or information related to the game , to help new players. Hope I am not breaking any fourm rules.
    How to parry - hello new players, parry is ur best friend in this game, you can find this in mastery section utility.

You have to unlock it first and then you have to practice it. Watch videos how to parry on you tube.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    What did you post tho?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Hmmm this thread was sunk too. Looking at the time tag on the first page, I can even say when it was sunk—11:30 pm
    Really, they can sunk , thread only related to game content can also be sunk, never mind I will keep posting the content for new players.
    Hello new players,

Always use counter champs to fight with strong champs like Hyperion,mordo etc.

SW (Scarlett witch) for Hyperion
    Drax for mordo

You can always search for counter champs in different ways like YouTube etc.

Kabam is awesome, I love this game