**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst Vs. Worst Arena

Any other Doraleous and Associates fans out there?

I think a Worst Vs Worst arena would be AWESOME!

Pick the number of stars, and battle it out 1 on 1 your lowest ranked champ vs opponent lowest ranked!

Comments

• Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    1* Arenas would be cool, some people argue they're still useful I think they would grind it.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Not sure about worst vs worst, unless it's just to see endless 1*Scarlet Witch Vs 1*Scarlet Witch fights (from the daily crystal). I suppose it might encourage people to sell their weaker characters.

It might be interesting to expand the duel function, so that your top three characters dueled, more like an arena. Would need more prizes/bragging rights.

My other thought, more on your original lines, would be an 'Underdog' arena/event, where you got extra points for winning fights where your character was a lower tier, or at class disadvantage.
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    @Magrailothos totally appreciate you taking a "what-if", "pie-in-the-sky" post and turning it into something useful.

Being able to duel any champ on the hero page (top 4) would be AMAZING!!!!

We would be able to get some of those "hard-to-find" targets for duel practice.