**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for yesterday

With mcoc having multiple issues yesterday afternoon and last night! Of people not being able to log on and play with the countless amount of times the game went down for emergency maintenance. It is only fair that kabam gives compensation out for the trouble. As several alliance's including my own were doing alliance quest. And it is not fair to just reset the alliance energy down to 30 minutes... That doesn't compensate for the hours the game was up and down for Android users and probably for iPhone users!!! The game started going down around 6pm cst and didn't fully come back up without issues till close to 1:45amcst

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    What did you miss out on? Everyone missed arena points and aq time. 30 minutes seems very reasonable
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    What did you miss out on? Everyone missed arena points and aq time. 30 minutes seems very reasonable

How so? I had to use health pots to recover from AQ crashing three times. 30 mins didn't replace the units spent or glory spent on a revive. Explain to me how I was to avoid losing health? Bet you can't.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Some people were sleeping while others were awake. Not everyone plays all the time, some people used that time in particular to play and grind because of work. It wasn't an even spread.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    This thread isn't necessary.
    You already have a lot of threads about this subject
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
    My BG was the only one to finish of all 3 BG's at least a third of our alliance lost the window of game time, others were KO'd after a crash and a couple missed out on milestones in arena.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82

Some people sleep 12 hrs some 4. Should the people who sleep more be compensated too? [/quote]

Some of us have jobs and that limits our time to play, we don't ask to be compensated because of that. I do ask to be compensated when the playtime I have available being a functioning member of society is offset by their own errors.
  • MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    edited August 2017
    People's lives have nothing to do with abusing a glitch you potato
  • JWolfJWolf Posts: 4
    Several of my alliance were in the middle of fighting in aq when the multiple crashes happened causing our champion ls to be knocked out and forcing us to buy revives and health potions. Only to keep getting kabamed each crash. It is only fair to receive something for the issues.. other than timer being changed to 30mins plus a lot of us lost out on milestones in arena on top of spending units or glory for health and revives.. they have compensated players for less