**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove the ability to date?

This has been recently bothering me very much, maybe others too. The amount of people that are looking for date is beyond imagination. Can the staff just block out the words that some people use to pick up people from the game? It's really annoying, and it even drives people crazy and then they flood the chat with censored characters! Even though this would remove some of the "fun" for these people that have actually no idea how to properly date, it would be great if they did accept this. I have tried the "date" thing on a dummy account and it was pretty boring if you asked me. It was just spamming chat with requests for girls...LOL.

Comments

• X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I completely agree with you. It bogs down the system and really has no place in the game. Sooooo. What you doin after this? Wanna go get a drink or something?
  • Please don't remove the ability to date.

It would really screw up my Friday night.
  • Also: Just how powerful *are* you, Kabam?
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    What scares me is the amount of (probable) pedos you see specifically asking for teenage girls.
  • Which is super inconvenient for me seeing I'm looking for creepy old men.
  • OpticSqtazOpticSqtaz Posts: 14
    Even Kabam might have some creepy players :\