**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More of a suggestion for the Mcoc fanbase

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm 99% sure this gonna generate more backlash then intended so Forum Mods be prepared to close this one down. But I feel like the Fanbase has been giving some of the Forum Mods and Kabam itself some uneeded/over the too hate. No matter what you think they are trying to improve the aspect if the game and are Not intentionally trying to screw people over with emergency Maintence. I feel like there has been way to much hate on kabam for simple mistakes. So I feel like the fan base so tone it down with all this Kabam hate.

Comments

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Honestly, you're not wrong. I try and Gove them credit where they deserve it; new content, bonus events, nodes in 5.2 were really fun, etc.
    But. BUT, it also is not unreasonable to expect them to have a game that functions well. This is their business. People pay for this. We should not be paying for subpar service. In other businesses, faulty service/products are addressed by the company. Kabam consistently falls short on this.