**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Iron man duplicate glitch?

Hey guys, got a weird problem that might be a glitch.

I currently got a duped 3* Iron Man, he's one of my favourite hero's in this game, and saw you can get a 4* in the ARC Overload arena's. So I got into the rank rewards to find that the Iron Man is blue, as if it's going to dupe if I manage to get into the top 10%.

Is this a glitch? Does my Iron Man turn into a 4* if I do well in this arena?

Comments

• No you just get a 4* iron man with sig level 1
  • No..lol..
    If you manage to get in top 10% .
    You will get a 4* red colour iron man..
    Score around 2.5 million..you will get him unduped
  • MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    @Stevo the reason why it's blue is because it's trying to say that you're only going to get 1 sig lvl if you already have a 4* iron man. As opposed to if you pulled him twice in crystals he would be at 20 sig.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    No..lol..
    If you manage to get in top 10% .
    You will get a 4* red colour iron man..
    Score around 2.5 million..you will get him unduped

I suspect you'll be able to get him for a lot less than 2.5 million, as the Featured arena is a brand new High PI character; and most of the high-ranking players won't waste too much time grinding past 1.5 million for a basic 4* Iron Man, who is worth just a +1Sig ability score to them.

Give it a try - if you want to get in the top 10%, this might be one of your best weeks to try. Do it twice, and you can Awaken him. Good luck!