**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry issues?

Has anyone else been having parry issues? It seems to be only an issue in aq and aw. I have a newer iPhone 7+.

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Every since 14.0+ parry has been horrible... iPad mini 4. There's lots of other issues with the update too. Not sure if I'll ever see a good update from this game.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    maybe your phone is too good? parry is fine on iphone 6
  • Options
    Funny you say that parry is way better on my Samsung note 5 but it has lag and randomly throws heavies..
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Can you specify the issues that you're having? Is it like the one commented in this thread?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/98187/#Comment_98187

B/c one issue that I have been experiencing with parry is the timing. Seems like in AQ (and AW too) when the prestige goes up, the parry timing is off. Based on the linked comment/thread above, it sounds like it's a performance issue. I'm not sure if that's the case b/c I never experience it in the earlier days of AQ--only in the latter days.

I've adjusted by blocking a .5 second earlier everytime. Sure, sometimes this results in a regular block where I get block damage, but it at least keeps me from getting KOd in the first lane.

Is your issue with the timing as well ?
  • Options
    It's always there it just get worse against higher PI champs. Think it has more to due with the speed of the AI that makes it worse. Same issue just happens faster and more frequently, a much faster AI gives you fewer chances to evade or back away so you rely more in blocking and parry.