**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs now lock in placement phase of war

Champs use to be usable after placement in War. Today I placed my r5 electro in War, then I went to play AQ my electro was usable because he was placed in war. I tried other war champs all unusable. Now people in my alliance that started playing AQ and then placed champs have no lock issues. Another great "glitch" brought to you by KABAM.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I've never been able to use champs in aq and aw at the same time
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    When you place a champ in AW defense, you can't bring that same champ to AQ. But you can still bring him to quests until attack phase starts.
  • Options
    I have always been able to use them in AQ until today
  • Options
    That is as long as it is placement phase
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Wirelessbound I don't know what you've been smoking but champs locked in AW defense have never been available in AQ at any time except for one very brief glitch. They are available in other quests.
  • Options
    Ok well there is no need to be rude. I guess I just never came up against the issue before or did when there was a glitch
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Maps 1 & 2 allow you to use champs in both.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Doubtful
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Doubtful unless its Map 1 or 2 and I don't even think that was a option.
  • Options
    I had a guy in my alliance who was shocked that he used the same attackers for AQ and AW, maybe a glitch or intended. The point is, it can happen.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I had a guy in my alliance who was shocked that he used the same attackers for AQ and AW, maybe a glitch or intended. The point is, it can happen.

If it was map 1 or 2 and he joined aq first then that is 100% normal and intended
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Champs use to be usable after placement in War. Today I placed my r5 electro in War, then I went to play AQ my electro was usable because he was placed in war. I tried other war champs all unusable. Now people in my alliance that started playing AQ and then placed champs have no lock issues. Another great "glitch" brought to you by KABAM.

I believe you might be misinformed or possibly confusing certain game situations. To my knowledge and personal experience, I don't recall that there ever was a time I was allowed to use champs I've placed in AW defense phase to be used in AQ concurrently. Story, event quests, and arenas yes, and 1 scenario that is not the same as yours but still a possiblity, is that I've been able to use my atk phase champs in AQ IF my BG clears the opponent boss and I move to the last tile. I'm curious if anyone else have had differing experiences?
  • Options
    Appleisgod wrote: »

If it was map 1 or 2 and he joined aq first then that is 100% normal and intended

Thanks, I wasn't sure. We usually run map 3 and 4, we chose map 2 once for some reason.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

That's pretty cool, I never tried or even knew that was possible till just now. Also curious if this has been verified and "as intended" for the game, or a "glitch" that will be changed, and has it always been so?
  • Options
    It's new for Season 4. It says before opening the map that there is no locking of champs required.