**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory (THANK YOU!) and trading Catalyst Among Alliance Members

Two fold.....one is just a THANK YOU. Seriously, thank you for Glory! It's one of the best things you've done to help me/us move forward and for me, to be able to get the T4 Basic Catalysts I need are huge, so THANK YOU Kabam! ( I know you get more criticism than praise most of the time so a little thanks was due.:) )

Two...I doubt this will ever happen but an alliance member of mine brought it up. Obviously, we can gift limited types of items to other friends/alliances members. What if you could TRADE items within your alliance that help out both parties. EX: Let's say I have 10 Skill T4 Cats and 1 Science T4 Cat. My alliance member has 10 T4 Science Cats and 1 T4 Skill Cat. You see where I'm going with this (and it happens all of the time). I literally have 10 T4 Science and 10 T4 Mutant cats with no one to rank up but I couldn't put a T4 Science Cat if my life depended on it! Please consider it!!!!! I know tons of players that would love this. It's a win, win all around! Thanks for reading!