**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Accidntally sold my Rank 5, 4star Ultron, so sad..

Dear Kabam,l in charge,,, recently on 18 Aug 2017, 2339 hours, I just rank up my 4,* Ultron to rank 5. But around 5 minutes later, I mis-clicked the sell champs instead of checking ultron,'s info, I had been saving to rank up Ultron for about 2 years,, really hope ,Kabam would consider to recover my R5 4* Ultron, would really appreciate it coz I have b playing this game for more than 3 year, thank you so much, Kabam. Hope u read this.
Rest regard, ,awhowho

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    There is another popup you have to continue through to actually sell. It comes up and gives you all the things you'll get for selling them and then asks again if you want to sell.
    It isn't just a matter of accidentally clicking the sell instead of info.

That said, that sucks that you sold him. I have a 5/5 Ultron and he is my favorite overall champ still.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    There is also a tick box to make sure you do no want to see that second warning ever again so he or she probably ticked it off a while ago.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Email kabam directly there has been cases where they have given back accidentally sold champions
  • AhwhowhoAhwhowho Posts: 6
    Maybe I know where is the email I should write too? Ultron took me very Long to R 5。please n thank you so much.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Ahwhowho wrote: »
    Maybe I know where is the email I should write too? Ultron took me very Long to R 5。please n thank you so much.

This is the forums and not the right place to handle it. You have to contact support through the game.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Maybe they'll give you a 4* classic ultron :#
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Game hasn't even been out for 3 years
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Appleisgod Good catch
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    edited August 2017
    There is also a tick box to make sure you do no want to see that second warning ever again so he or she probably ticked it off a while ago.

That's not true. The tick box removes the first warning. You still have to hit sell twice.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    First off the game as not been out for 3 years. Contact support they can reverse the sale but will need to get back the Iso-8 gold and shards you got from the sale
  • stakstak Posts: 88

Nope. Even if he did check that box a while ago there is still another menu that pops up when you try to sell a champ where it shows you what you will receive for selling the champ and it makes you click confirm or cancel and there is no way to check any box on that screen.

• We don't discuss individual account here on the forums, so I'll be closing this thread.

That being said, you can get in contact with our Customer Support Team through the game by clicking on the Gear icon in the top-left portion of the screen, then scrolling down the screen and clicking on the button labeled "Support"

This discussion has been closed.