**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taking too much block damage

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I noticed lately I have been taking a LOT of block damage. Similar to right when 12.0 was released. This was in the last week or so. Has anything changed with block stats?

Comments

• JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    i was discussing this yesterday with alliance mates. i fought dorammu in aq map 3 with a 5/50 gwen full health bar and i was ko'd blocking the 1st 5 hit combo he threw. i was like wth. Normally i try not to block his hits because he does hit like a truck but for some reason lately my gwen gets like locked into a block once she starts getting hit and i cant dashback, so i end up just blocking until i can evade a heavy or the combo is over
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Fighting abom day 4/5 in aq taking 625 block damage with rank 5 vision...fun times.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @addisonbassist wow, thanks for putting some proof up in here, thats a disgusting amount of damage to not have been hit once. Like i said i lost an entire health bar blocking 1 5 hit combo. something is definitely wrong. I should not be taking 1000-2000 damage per blocked hit from dormammu, prior to this week i can remember getting hit for between 600-800 hp per blocked hit by him, which is still high but it makes sense considering he hits hard and is sitting at about 35k pi
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    If this wasn't an intended change, then maybe a bug. Kabam can someone look into this? A bunch of my alliance members are having the same issues. People using Captain America WW2 as an example.
  • razielraziel Posts: 83
    I can confirm that. The block damage seems to have increased quite drastically. Using Cap ww2 doesn't help.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Anyone from Kabam can look into this? It's still happening. I feel like some stats were silently tweaked
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    To top it off, since 14.0 update the only thing you have time to do after you throw a five hit combo is push block - you don't have a chance to evade/dash back anymore. I have to end my combo's after 4 hits on a light in order to be able to evade back and get out of their combo range they immediately throw at you. Anyone else notice this?
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    Kabam is slowly and quietly changing the game. And by "changing" I mean burning it to the ground.
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    edited August 2017
    I totally agree and have experienced it as well. Was just fighting a skill sym in AQ with my vision and while i was blocking I still took over 500 damage per blocked hit. And I have full points in blocking and perfect block masteries. Happened to my WW2 also. Was in fight with venom who had multiple buffs and still took insane damage while blocking. Used to take little or none before due to his Sig ability. Blocking is definitely broken now.