**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you hungry? 5x5 AQ Expert Tier Alliance looking for someone who wants to grow with us.

We are a growing, very organized, 7.5M alliance looking for an active and loyal member. Alliance hopping doesn't help anyone and we value being and remaining a stable alliance. The ability to banter wittily in chat is a plus but not a requirement.

Everyone would like players with 300K rosters and 5K prestige, and if that's you, we won't turn you away (we’re not stupid), but what we really want are players that are hungry and want to grow with us.

We run 5x5 in AQ so you need to be able to handle the difficulty and time requirements of map 5. We usually run war around tier 4 so you need a solid defense of at least R4 champs. If you can do that and are actively trying to grow your roster, we will work with you on champ rating and prestige.

We have a Google Doc here (see how organized we are?). If after reading you feel like we're a perfect fit. Contact me on LINE: skydivewpb. Have screenshots ready of roster to send me. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Super organized men I like that how many spaces you have left in your alliance
  • Options
    SkySky Posts: 38
    We have one space at the moment.