**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ prestige is higher this week, but score lower?

Can someone PLEASE explain how our aq prestige went up this week and our points went down? This makes absolutely no sense to me.
We completed 100% all 5x5 this week and last but came in with lower points. Same team as last week.

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Rhino gives you lower points than Mordo is my guess.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Nope we had lower points too. We do chill map 2s all week prestige 4200. Last cycle we did 20million this week 18million. Not change in players.
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    @Kabam Miike any input on this officially??
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    This has happened to us a lot not our prestige goes up but every time we have rhino as a mini it goes down, we have tracked this extensively, not sure why mini bosses would have different out comes kind of dumb if u ask me!
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Edit: This has happened to us a lot as our prestige goes up and every time we have rhino as a mini our points go down from the previous week, we have tracked this extensively, not sure why mini bosses would have different out comes kind of dumb if u ask me!
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    as some one stated above, rhino gives less points than mordo. the only thing that can attribute to this is their individual prestige.

in order from lowest to highest:
    rhino
    cable
    mordo

why it is set up this way, i dont have answer to. but this is why an alliance can increase prestige but score lower in future aq series.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    30 minute timers allowed alliances that normally don't finish to finish and or more alliances did map 6 because of the timers and placed higher than normal.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    DD2 wrote: »
    30 minute timers allowed alliances that normally don't finish to finish and or more alliances did map 6 because of the timers and placed higher than normal.

that wouldnt effect an allies individual points, just their ranking
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    Thanks for the input guys! Guess it does make sense on the different PI of the mini boss. But it hoses you on points when you come in almost a million less. That's a big placement difference.