**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So are we gonna get compensation & Building a Trust with this Community

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
Ok so look. I've been playing this game through it's ups and downs. The servers going down the other day 5 times within 5 or 6 hours because of the exploit glitch or whatever happened a couple of days ago was absolute bull. If you were in an Alliance Quest your fight either did not finish or did not load. This in turn makes the game think you timed out and makes you lose half of your health. Same thing with Arena if this happens you might get a rematch if you are lucky or you will be screwed lose the fight and possibly lose your streak. The Alliance Quest thing happened with me and it pissed me off to no end because we did not know what was going on.

Why haven't your players that were affected by this server issue gotten some Alliance Quest Potions or Revives or Arena Boosts or anything for that matter. I know we got 30 minute timers but that honestly is not enough. We should not be screwed because we just wanted to play the game. Also this "emergency" maintenance seems to be happening every week and it's screwing us every week. Look if you all keep doing this shady stuff like not fixing parry, dropped blocks, the evade bug, Daredevil's Whiffing etc. after they have been addressed for almost 3 months or more, another boycott is bound to happen I don't want that to happen. I know you guys at Kabam do not want that to happen.

We need you guys to work with us and listen to your community. I'm not saying you are not working on these other issues but it doggone well feels like you are not when you don't update us on anything. Honestly an easy fix to building trust with us is to communicate with us. Let us know things or show us progress that you are working on the issues we addressed. Kabam your favorite line when something is broken and there's proof of it being broken is, "The Team is working on it" but it doesn't get fixed for however many months. Also with things like the servers going down and screwing people out of health/potions/revives/streaks/boosts/refills and units give people those items back or give them the items. Simple things like this build trust because we can rely on the company to fix things that are out of our control which is not happening at this point.

It's sad when a 95% of the community expects you not to do anything because "You're only in it for the money" and "You want our wallets". I get it Kabam is a business and the purpose of business is to make money. But when you treat your community/players right the money is going to come and the players will keep coming back because they know how good your product is and will support it.

I know nobody is forcing me to play. Idk just my two cents on what has been happening recently. I really hope you guys take this to heart. I just want the game to be better and this community to be better. It all starts with you Kabam.

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Well said. I think many of us feel the same way.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    HA_NFG wrote: »
    I posted almost the exact same thing less than 12hrs ago and it was unanswered and removed within the next 6hrs. They are blatantly ignoring this issue and burying any thread that raises a question about the lost potions and revives in AQ and Aw.

That's sad. It's stuff like that makes us lose trust in this company. Hope they don't close this thread down. Nothing wrong with some criticism/suggestions. Isn't that what the forums are for?
    I, just like it is here, acknowledged business is business and profit is a major focus in a business, but doing so with utter disregard for the satisfaction of the customers and zero attempt to try and answer their questions, is no way to run a business. Almost identical topic to this exact one and it lasted less than 6hrs before it was removed from the forum. They are going to bury this one too unfortunately

Well rip. We trying to save them but it's up to them to listen. If they want to bury and delete this so be it.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Cmon kabam tired of the hate now just give our resources back already
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Glad I got to see this one then. I agree wholeheartedly. And if it gets closed, I'd expect another one to open right after. Change doesn't happen unless you fight for it.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Build a focus group Kabam, you're a business
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No one in my alliance wants compensation. We just get spoiled with all the occasional compensation they do give out. I remember when all we got was in game mail apologizing for the servers going down.

My alliance mates idiot need revives or potions in aq. If one champ losing half health in an aq fight makes that much of a difference in aq for revives and potions then maybe you are on too difficult a map
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    No one in my alliance wants compensation. We just get spoiled with all the occasional compensation they do give out. I remember when all we got was in game mail apologizing for the servers going down.

My alliance mates idiot need revives or potions in aq. If one champ losing half health in an aq fight makes that much of a difference in aq for revives and potions then maybe you are on too difficult a map

I see what you are saying and I remember the days of getting stuff a lot when the servers went down but my thing is that it's been happening too often recently. When something like this happens what feels like weekly at this point Kabam needs to do something. I'm lucky I brought Dr. Strange in AQ because he can regen. I got my health back its just principle of things. If I didn't have someone that could regen I would be upset cause me losing health was out of my control. It wasn't because I played bad but something out of my control. It's not the map at all. It's just the courteous thing for Kabam to do for a player that got screwed because of a server issue.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I'm glad I got to read this before it gets deleted and ignored. Believe me man, many of us feel the same way.
  • CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Posts: 12
    ahj9yn465gq9.jpg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    The issue has already been responded to. Opening repeat Threads won't help. They're looking into who was affected in what way. Meaning, they're considering what to do. If they're closing Threads, it's most likely because they've responded once already.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

The issue has already been responded to. Opening repeat Threads won't help. They're looking into who was affected in what way. Meaning, they're considering what to do. If they're closing Threads, it's most likely because they've responded once already.

You better close the thread sir.

Can you point me in the direction where? All threads were buried regarding this as I can't find an answer. I looked before I made this post and could not find anything.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They must be asleep. They've been closing threads very fast lately. Usually without any real response other than it's not constructive anymore. Lots of people are disappointed in the games performance and the lack of any real response from kabam. I personally just stepped down a tier in alliances because I'm getting tired of paying for their bugs. I'll miss the rewards but it was either that or get a second mortgage..lol.
    At the end of the day, I don't think OP made this post to raise the componesation issue. I believe he simply wanted to show his views on the way Kabam have been treating their loyal customers. And that perhaps it's time they step back and see the bigger picture as a whole. Since 12.0 their game has been anything but enjoyable.
    The ONLY good thing that come from 12.0 til now is that Kabam made a public statement on the forum acknowledging that their customers have the right to be given answers and one MAJOR thing in Kabams plans for the future, was to go above and beyond to ensure that the community ceases to feel ignored and that they will make sure we get answers and kept in the loop.
    It was this exact statement that restored faith in their company from the entire player base and unfortunately they not only have they failed to deliver on their promise, they have actually gotten worse.

I love this game, but It is getting destroyed. Not. Y the bugs or server issues, but by the lack of communication from their team to us players.

Glad you got the point man. Compensation would be a nice way in restoring trust. It would be a start. (probably should have made that clearer) But yeah this post is mainly about Kabam trying to restore this community. This game is gonna die if they keep going the direction they are going.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I agree there's a lot of issues that should be fixed and maybe compensation for those issues because I know the evade bug has caused a lot of deaths for all levels of players especially the good interceptors.

I'm just saying there shouldn't be compensation for this specific server issue
    I agree there's a lot of issues that should be fixed and maybe compensation for those issues because I know the evade bug has caused a lot of deaths for all levels of players especially the good interceptors.

I'm just saying there shouldn't be compensation for this specific server issue

Understandable man.
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    edited August 2017
    The game team has really started to show its true colors over the past few months. They know they're screwing us.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If bugs were rare and sporadic I wouldn't even think about asking for compensation. Most of us are aware things happen. I'm still not asking. I'm just asking for things to be fixed. Pretty sure that's what most of us are thinking. But after months of broken mechanics people do start to expect a little something in return. One missed parry can end you! Do that 3 times, at no fault of your own, in AQ and your spending something. I should quit coming to the forums because I'm becoming more and more negative. Not because of the posts but because of the game. I'm liable to pull a woolverine..lol
This discussion has been closed.