**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is the SELL button underneath the INFO button on the champs?

For goodness sake, can we not have THE SELL BUTTON RIGHT BENEATH THE INFO BUTTON ON THE CHAMPS! It' so misleading! Especially when u r playing inside a dark room with sleepy eyes, This was what happened when I mislook the confirm sell button n sold my rank 5, 4* Ultron! I was waiting for the my precious Ultron for nearing a year plus, n all the support team can only said sorry that this had happened to me? Do you know how me n those who accidentally sold theirs felt? Sigh.. I m not trolling, just ranting my anger n frustratiion ,,.
Good work supportt eam, good work for doing nothing to help but typing some console words...

All my hard work n sleepless night spent to have a lvl 70 , R5 4* Ultron is gone...
Thank you very much.

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    There r about 2 pop ups after tapping sell, isn't it weird how u tapped "sell", "are u sure u want to sell" then they show u after selling rewards and u still confirm? Just saying
  • AhwhowhoAhwhowho Posts: 6
    U just simply don't understand when u r playing in a hurry inside a dark room & tap too quickly withlout even watching, just to check on the champs status. Ok, it's my fault alright? Hope it'll never happen on you. If not u'll understood. What I dun understand is, info & selling shouldn't be put so close together , especially the words r so tiny n small.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Ahwhowho wrote: »
    U just simply don't understand when u r playing in a hurry inside a dark room & tap too quickly withlout even watching, just to check on the champs status. Ok, it's my fault alright? Hope it'll never happen on you. If not u'll understood. What I dun understand is, info & selling shouldn't be put so close together , especially the words r so tiny n small.

True. Mistakes do happen.

But since there are already confirmation pop-ups that were obviously ignored, I doubt anything will be done about it anyway. There are only 4 options. Do you want the sell button to be the first choice? Do you want it to be one of the 2 middle choices? Do you really want upgrade and sell to be closer together? And why do you think moving the sell button to any of these new locations would be better?

What would prevent you from selling your heroes in the dark just because the sell button was moved?

Since you ignored the confirmation boxes, I seriously doubt you would be paying attention to what button you were pressing. It is not like the "continue" button and sell button were at the exact same spot on the screen. You had to click a different part of the screen to proceed.

And if you were expecting to see "information" when you clicked the "info" button, how is it possible for you to not notice that the "continue" confirmation screen does not look anything like what the "info" button would provide?

But let's pretend for a moment that the sell button was indeed moved to some undisclosed location that you find most suitable.

What would prevent you from selling the wrong hero? You did wanted to sell a hero but you sold the wrong one. What would you do then? Move the sell button again? Add 3 or 4 more confirmation boxes?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Maybe we can have an option to remove the sell button and put it back when needed or lock our champs?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I don't know...if you were trying to look at your champ's info, deep in your head, you'd know that the button you should be tapping will bring you to the info screen, and not another window with resources on it. Ok fine, you pressed on the wrong button...and then, you pressed on another wrong button...

Well, sorry for your loss. I think I could suggest a short timer when you tap sell. So basically, you tap on the champion sell button, it brings up the window of confirmation. The yes button is greyed out and a short 5-10 second timer counts down, and when it reaches to 0, you can confirm. I think that will save a few champions from being "accidentally" sold.
  • YeoYeo Posts: 12
    They wont replace your champ? I've seen people get their champs replaced after selling accidentally. I purchased a 5 pack of crystals for 750 units and had it refunded. The purchase happened in my sleep, still have the emails.

I play at 2, 4 and 6am while I'm pretty much half asleep, the phone falls on my bed or even on my chest, repeatedly tapping multiple buttons. I was in a quest when i KOd and when i woke up i was opening crystals that had been purchased with units, it happens and its been fixed, sucks if they wont help you because they have refunded champs that have been sold in the past