**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In response to bigbient's 6* post....

I am not an endgamer, so as far as worrying about a vast collection of 5* being depreciated, i am not there yet. Too busy watching my 4* go to ****. I do however agree that getting a 6* Rhino is not something to look forward to.

I am however going to comment on something else that EVERY player deals with...glitches and bugs. How can you be excited about a new tier and new content being released when yoi guys can't even figure out how to make minor updates without causing something else to break.

This is just pathetic. With the amount of money you guys get from all spenders, especially the top tiers that you still have this same **** happen month after month. Its not even as though this game is that complex from this side. Swipe swipe, tap, tap.

How about take a month off from putting anything out and fix what you already have? I am sure this thread will get closed quickly.....but I did mention suggestion....so suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    CaptainnomadCaptainnomad Posts: 35
    I couldn't agree more. There are even rumors that the glitches are there to force us to spend. Now, I'm not saying I agree, simply that it is causing players to feel that way. Nobody will complain if you guys stop the new content for a while if it is with the intent of fixing bugs.
  • Options
    Dnaguy14Dnaguy14 Posts: 19
    I completely agree with this.
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    As a guy that spent 500 euros to get the worst champ in the game aka Fiona or She Hulk, or opened 10 featured x 15k shards to get 0 featured i'm a tad worried that my next pulls will be Red Hulk and Khamala Khan or Spider Gwen.
    So in the spirit of constructive thinking please do something to the champs most voted as worthless for example fury buffs or power drain on specials for She Hulk and Red Hulk double length fury buffs on Khamala ,stun on Colossus specials and increased damage. Tons of lackluster 5s need reworking , please do that instead of introducing 6 star and let people enjoy quality gameplay with the hero of their choosing not a few select few champs most guys will never get.
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Valson1234 wrote: »
    I am sure this thread will get closed quickly.....but I did mention suggestion....so suggestions?

the only reason this thread will get closed is because you are directly calling out another player which is against forum rules regardless of if you are hating on them or not.