**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Payments

Hey I'm having problems making transactions, I already checked with Google play and my own bank about this everything is good on their side so it has to be with your system here that I keep getting error about the transaction I'm trying to make, I checked my bank and I have enough funds to make the purchase so I don't understand why I keep getting this error, please fix this my username is bizzy7773gh6gquylvil.png

Comments

• Options
    MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    Take it as a sign to save your money
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Yeah they clearly don't want it. Just spend it on loved ones instead.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Bizzy777 wrote: »
    Hey I'm having problems making transactions, I already checked with Google play and my own bank about this everything is good on their side so it has to be with your system here that I keep getting error about the transaction I'm trying to make, I checked my bank and I have enough funds to make the purchase so I don't understand why I keep getting this error, please fix this my username is bizzy7773gh6gquylvil.png

Hi there,
    If you are running android OS(no idea about
  • Options
    That was strange.......where did the rest of my post go? LOL
    Ok let me try this again.

Hi there,
    If you're running Android OS(no idea for
  • Options
    Sorry about that. Apparently something is preventing my msg to be posted......
  • Options
    Hey gang!

@Bizzy777 I'm sorry you're running into this issue. Can you reach out to our support team? They'll be best suited in helping you out with this.

To submit a ticket click on the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen, from there select Support and it'll take you to our submission form.

As for @WOK. It's strange your post isn't submitting through. Could you possibly screenshot what you're trying to send and hit up one of us mods? I'm sorry it's being weird for you.
  • Options
    I was actually in the middle of trying to do just that. LoL
  • Options
    Bizzy777Bizzy777 Posts: 15
    Hey thanks but I don't see the support icon on the upper left
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    @WOK write the message then take a screenshot before posting, then post the screenshot.
  • Options
    Hey gang!

@Bizzy777 I'm sorry you're running into this issue. Can you reach out to our support team? They'll be best suited in helping you out with this.

To submit a ticket click on the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen, from there select Support and it'll take you to our submission form.

As for @WOK. It's strange your post isn't submitting through. Could you possibly screenshot what you're trying to send and hit up one of us mods? I'm sorry it's being weird for you.

8r60d3bcs30z.png
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you can't see that @Bizzy777!

Try using this link.

---

Oh! @WOK it looks like the problem is going to be the apple emoji as it won't translate over onto the forums. Your post is super helpful here! Thanks for taking the time to screenshot it for it to be seen.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you can't see that @Bizzy777!

Try using this link.

---

Oh! @WOK it looks like the problem is going to be the apple emoji as it won't translate over onto the forums. Your post is super helpful here! Thanks for taking the time to screenshot it for it to be seen.

OIC! Makes sense why it got cut off there. Thanks for the insight and kind words!
  • Options
    Bizzy777Bizzy777 Posts: 15
    I guess u guys never gonna make money off me no more since I pay u guys to get a character I want spin 40 crystals and waste money just so u guys can give me garbage 2 stars and 3 stars worst crystal opening ever need to update that considering quiting this game just because the chances u guys give to get a character off a ceystal is slim to none
This discussion has been closed.