**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account hyjack

One of my alliance members accounts has been taken over by ill tempered kindergartener from a former sister alliance. I'm looking for help rectifying the situation. Before you give me the lecture about sharing account info that wasn't the case. Somehow this person has his account set as his default so no matter how many times he's changed his account password (even email associated with the account thanks to the very little help kabam offered) he still has full access because apparently it's the default account on the offenders device. All he has to do is log out of his account and it will default log in to my alliance members. Kabam has been VERY little help in this situation. Now the offending person is selling his champs as well as kicking him from the alliance once a week. He solution seems easy but kabam has done nothing... wouldn't it be possible for them to force log out of all active devices associated with the account? Any advice, greatly appreciated.