**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nightcrawler becomes invisible and Agent Venom Heavy too long (video included, hope it helps)

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,
After the update 14.1 I saw many glitches in the game. Last AW most of them happened:

Nightcrawler becomes invisible - in this part of the video you will be able to see how he disappears and attacks, when I can't parry him (01:17):
https://youtu.be/718y1Onbg_k?t=1m17s

During this war I fought Agent vemon and here you will see a huge distance of his first part of Heavy, even with evade (07:42):
https://youtu.be/718y1Onbg_k?t=7m42s

Those bug happens, most of the times in Alliance Wars.

I hope this video will help to resolve them on next version

Comments

• Hey!

Thanks for dropping by to show us this! The video definitely helps!

We're currently aware of the Nightcrawler issue and working to get it resolved. As for Agent Venom we haven't seen much on this particular issue regarding him. Do you or anyone else have other instances where this was a problem with Agent Venom and have a video to go with it? And does it happen outside of AWs? I know you mentioned it's mostly in them, but it'd be great to know if it's happening elsewhere.

Any information towards this will help out a lot in getting it all to the proper teams. I'll take what you've already provided and start with it. Thank you so much for letting us know!
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Hey!

We're currently aware of the Nightcrawler issue and working to get it resolved. As for Agent Venom we haven't seen much on this particular issue regarding him. Do you or anyone else have other instances where this was a problem with Agent Venom and have a video to go with it? And does it happen outside of AWs? I know you mentioned it's mostly in them, but it'd be great to know if it's happening elsewhere.

Any information towards this will help out a lot in getting it all to the proper teams. I'll take what you've already provided and start with it. Thank you so much for letting us know!

Yep, not only agent venom actually, it happens to me sometimes in aq against symbiotes, usually happens when u dash back when he's about 0.30 seconds away from landing his heavy...really annoying, plz look at it
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Can someone help? I found a bug but I can't post currently

sdhuimtc6aqr.png

The image is kinda self explanatory but Dormammu Soul Bond isn't increasing from specials

(Might be because I was already at max Dark Energy but it's something to watch for)
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Happened to me just now against NC
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    arni2 wrote: »
    Hello,
    After the update 14.1 I saw many glitches in the game. Last AW most of them happened:

Nightcrawler becomes invisible - in this part of the video you will be able to see how he disappears and attacks, when I can't parry him (01:17):
    https://youtu.be/718y1Onbg_k?t=1m17s

During this war I fought Agent vemon and here you will see a huge distance of his first part of Heavy, even with evade (07:42):
    https://youtu.be/718y1Onbg_k?t=7m42s

Those bug happens, most of the times in Alliance Wars.

I hope this video will help to resolve them on next version

This heavy attack problem is happening not only with Agent Venom, not only in wars. I've faced this in arenas and missions too. It looks like there is some bad adjustment of distance in some movements mechanics.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Night crawler dont bleed anymore either.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Hey!

Thank you for your reply. The first part of AV heavy went almost to 50% of the screen, it felt like range attack rather than heavy. Because voodoo have a very short dash back (another issue) , there is no way to evade such a long heavy.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    It happens very often in all parts of the game and also happens with the AI's special attacks. This had been reported several times and hasn't been fixed. It sucks but they dont care.

It's just like how the AI can dash forward the instant you dash back and hit you before you can block, but after you stop moving to avoid dexterity.