**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Being able to pick your own champions!

We save 4 * and 5* shards to be able to gain new champions, then feel like a fool when you pull she hulk or iron patriot, kabam why don't you let players pick their own 4+5*champs?
I have 10 unduped 5* and I know I'm not on my own, and my most recently introduced character is Quake!! IF I COLLECT THE SHARDS LET ME PICK THE REWARDS.

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Being able to handpick whichever champions you want would ruin the entire structure of the game. Everybody would pick the "god tier" champs and the rest would never get used making content much easier and limiting diversity. It would also make crystals meaningless. Arena gives you that sort of feature without just giving you the champ.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I'm mixed on this. I would like the option to pick a champion one time, but being able to pick champions all the time as the above poster mentioned would break the game.

A lot of the progression in MCoC is provided by what is essentially gambling repeatedly to see what you pull. There's a lot of luck involved.

You take out the luck and everyone just hits the jackpot every time. Kind of defeats the point.
  • Options
    wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    I'd rather have an option to pick one single champ that you do not want to pull. Like you pay a little extra to just check only one off the list. I'm looking at you kamela