**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

strange thing is happening in aw. ???????

so war started few hours ago and on of our member noticed this in our def line.
wtf is this? other members did some check too and they can see the same things.
need some explanation kabam. this game is really brokenuifites85x3o.jpg
gs5g54xsha7m.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It's a display error. If you back out of the AW screen and go back in it usually fixes it. If not close the game and reopen it. They haven't skipped the fight or anything it's just a display bug.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    It's a display error. If you back out of the AW screen and go back in it usually fixes it. If not close the game and reopen it. They haven't skipped the fight or anything it's just a display bug.
    display error on 3 different devices?
    and do you know what is more interesting?
    our one member had 1 kill in def. and that 1 kill just dissapired. is that display error too? wtfo76rkqoen87i.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    display error on 3 different devices?
    and do you know what is more interesting?
    our one member had 1 kill in def. and that 1 kill just dissapired. is that display error too? wtfo76rkqoen87i.jpg

c3wcrm5k2fyf.jpg
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I've seen the first happen plenty of times before and seen other people mention it a lot too. As for the defender kill disappearing I have no idea. It's certainly possible that it could be a display bug but I couldn't say for certain. Never seen that before.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    i think there is prrobably some latency in war. ive seen what youre talking about in both scenarios.

in a few hours everything will read accurately. its definitely a known issues and visual glitch like @MegaSkater67 said. just be patient and wait for the latency to pass and you will see everything correct itself
  • Options
    As for the defender kill disappearing I have no idea. It's certainly possible that it could be a display bug but I couldn't say for certain. Never seen that before.
    i never seen this before too. its really strange
  • Options
    need some explanation kabam...
  • Options
    Your_WelcomeYour_Welcome Posts: 24
    Your account is loading the information slower, it has little to do with the progress of the AW. It happens from time to time and has for atleast the last 6 months.
    Sure kabam should have fixed it months ago but I'm sure they are too busy trying to get these bases off the ground.