**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why won't NC change stances [Fix in Progress]

ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Wtf is going on with NC? His stance change timer doesn't pop up anymore! This has been going on for a while now, but I thought maybe it would get fixed. It's REALLY messing me up and I'm getting irritated.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I fought him twice today on left mini boss and boss I switched him easily both times. Easiest fights of the whole war.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It is easy but he is actually glitched out sometimes the timer is done but he says in same stance
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    it is he will change stance once he moves back and hold block you can force him by hitting him a few times and use a special attack right after, works everytime.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Yeah once in those fights his timer disappeared.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Honestly NC is a mess

1. Slow combos are tricky as his faster movement (yes I've actually proven this theory with double Dex on attacks that other champs can't double Dex on) allows him to more easily punish slow combos

2. The issue of his timer disappearing mid block

3. The issue of his timer running out and not changing stances
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Honestly NC is a mess

1. Slow combos are tricky as his faster movement (yes I've actually proven this theory with double Dex on attacks that other champs can't double Dex on) allows him to more easily punish slow combos

3. The issue of his timer running out and not changing stances
    Agreed. When I finally do get his timer to pop up, I keep attacking him unil the timer runs out so he'll switch stances, but that doesn't work either. He just **** evades every god damn time!
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    His timer definitely vanishes sometimes. He'll be holding block with timer going, you rush in to start tapping on him to keep timer going, and it goes away with no switch.

I'm also seeing him completely vanish (leaving just the floor shadow) for half a second after some bamfs. It's not a long time, but long enough to charge a heavy or something and leave me wrecked.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. The team is actually working on these issues currently, and it looks like we should have some fixes in for 15.0. Thanks for hanging in there!

SWEET! And when is it being released.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    So I don't suck at this, I have noticed the disappearing timer as well and thought I was doing it wrong.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    420sam wrote: »
    Hey everyone. The team is actually working on these issues currently, and it looks like we should have some fixes in for 15.0. Thanks for hanging in there!

SWEET! And when is it being released.

I would assume next month
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    edited August 2017
    420sam wrote: »

Very nice. I appreciate that you guys are taking these issues into consideration.
  • As of today, the glitch is still happening. whats worst is when he's on a stun-immune node :(
  • Sigh... I'm not sure what to say anymore.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

This is one champ that my game play deteriorates to noob level and not considering its gameplay is glitched.

Hopefully, there is a fix on next update.