**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red hulk physical resistance?

@Kabam Miike or any admin
What is the deal with the Red hulks "physical resistance" seems to be extremely op the only way to do more than 50-60 damage is with a crit hit or bleed shouldn't crossbones overrun override it? I had 7 furry up still could not get beter than 110 damage with r5 CB vs red hulk node 35 aQ map 4 only 4K rating vs my 6k. Tested against high dual targets same problem across all champs only Way to really hurt him is with a critical hit or bleed. Is this normal? I have never had a problem fighting him in the past been playing over a year a high level please advise is this a glitch? the new normal?

Comments

• Options
    ChadRJChadRJ Posts: 1
    Same thing happened to me just now in war with my 4/40 4* signature 53 black widow vs 4k red hulk!!!?? Would like some feedback on this.
  • Options
    Ranger1914Ranger1914 Posts: 22

I really need some kind of answer from you guys I have been playing this game for over a year now and spent a not inconsequential amount of money on I don't feel that an answer to my simple question is to much to ask I don't appreciate being ignored I understand y'all are buzy but I would greatly appreciate a response
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    I agree!! this post NEEDS to be answered by a MOD.. have been in same situation and I had to use Ghost Rider instead of Crossbones when had to fight him..
  • Options

I am still patiently waiting for an answer
  • Options

Still waiting!!!!!!
  • Options
    Still no response................
  • Options
    cojjbkscpusv.jpg
  • Options
    jdz1ew1752ig.jpg
  • Options
    Why do you even have a forum if you are not going to bother answering anyone I asked a simple Question is this a glitch ? And more than a week has passed no response I would say your customer service skills are lacking but they Actually appear to be nonexistent department asks why I and many others like me suddenly stoped money on your game here's your answer complete lack of communication and respect with your players have a nice day and @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Loto @Kabam Spice @Kabam Iko you just lost a customer who spends an average of $150.00 a month on your game because you can't be bothered to answer a simple question
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I got him, thats the only good thing about him. And needs to be a significant sig level to be good. AQ guys are all usually high sig levels, so thats way he's that hard to kill, other than that just like any other champ.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    I got him, thats the only good thing about him. And needs to be a significant sig level to be good. AQ guys are all usually high sig levels, so thats way he's that hard to kill, other than that just like any other champ.

it's not! even with 5 furies with Crossbones I can't hit him more than 30 damage.

this has to be fixed because it's surely a bug!