**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why don’t we have single alliance revive

Is there a reason why there aren’t revives for single champions in AW or AQ? I don’t see it having a bad impact on the game so Id suggest that they get added soon. Sometimes you just mess up in the final AW fight And you have to revive the whole team for clearing your path.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    $$$
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    $$$$$$
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    $$$$$

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    $$$
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    $$$
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Would you want a single revive for 350 health over a team revive?
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Would you want a single revive for 350 health over a team revive?

Yes. It would probably be cheaper to buy.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm afraid they would change war to much. Enough people spend their way to a win as it is. If they were for AQ only I'd say hell yeah but I would oppose them being available for war.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm afraid they would change war to much. Enough people spend their way to a win as it is. If they were for AQ only I'd say hell yeah but I would oppose them being available for war.

Its no different than a team revive now. Doubt it would change war much at all.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Aakash wrote: »
    Is there a reason why there aren’t revives for single champions in AW or AQ? I don’t see it having a bad impact on the game so Id suggest that they get added soon. Sometimes you just mess up in the final AW fight And you have to revive the whole team for clearing your path.

Once upon a time there existed such a thing. Only reason they were removed is an increase chance in spending.