**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

new quests for Uncollected Collectors.

This month and month before we had a Spider-Man theme quests and i think the opportunity for really great quest were wasted.
We had web-slinger challenge and i am thinking about very similar quests but not that hard with 1 thing changed. The theme quests for collectors where we could play only certain characters, no matter how many stars they have and they cannot be duplicated for example you can't bring drax 5* and drax 4* for map. If somebody is needed and you don't have him you have to play with only with 4 champions.
The opponent should be themed as well and always should be 5 of them in map. For example in next month we will get Defenders and champions to play would be:Daredevil(classic), daredevil(Netflix), Luke Cage, Iron Fist and someone random, the opponents: Electra, Kingpin, Bullseye(these 2 if they will be released next month), Punisher and someone random.

There would be 4 maps: Begginer, Normal, Heroic and Master, and for beating these quest will be special reward: a Crystals that contain every 10 mentioned before champions for beginner(2* crystal), Normal(3* crystal),Heroic|(4* crystal) and Master(5* crystal) where in master opponets have rating more than 20k.

This is my idea for really interestin quests that cant change a lot but can be really fun to play. Sorry for bad English if did a relly bad mistake.