**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Give moonknight special power during the eclipse

Just a nice thought doubt it gains any traction

Comments

• Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm sure they can whip something up that won't completely break the game in the next 18 hours.

they could just boost him....or give some kind of summoner boost
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm sure they can whip something up that won't completely break the game in the next 18 hours.

Maybe they can introduce a bug that grants MoonKnight double rewards during the eclipse. They seem to be pretty quick on getting those kind of things into and out of the game.

Or maybe anybody that puts Moonknight on defense gets to fight an easy AW and get extra 5* shards since kabam doesn’t care that that is already happening
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    It makes me wonder why you still play the game to be so grumpy and rattled about new features.

Get caught exploiting a bug deal with it.

Knew game was running at least until 2020 and you think 5*s were gonna keep it going for 2/3 more years? LOL deal with it.

Why even play to just hate in the forums
  • Options
    SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    It makes me wonder why you still play the game to be so grumpy and rattled about new features.

Get caught exploiting a bug deal with it.

Knew game was running at least until 2020 and you think 5*s were gonna keep it going for 2/3 more years? LOL deal with it.

Why even play to just hate in the forums

Glass of life = half empty

• Options
    KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Yes, but mayb lunar eclipse instead
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    You want them to give him some special power that lasts for 74 minutes? How about a buff instead that lasts forever since he sucks so bad.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    You want them to give him some special power that lasts for 74 minutes? How about a buff instead that lasts forever since he sucks so bad.

Moonknight is actually quite good if you know how to use him. His bleed doesn't stack, but you can reset the timer over and over, his block proficiency is one of the better in the game, his range on normal attacks is one of the best in the game, you can do 6 hit regular combos with him, and when he goes into full moon phase he can stun lock.

• Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I'm agree SolarKnight need it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm fine with the idea of a buff for Moon Knight, but why would a solar eclipse do anything for him?
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I'm fine with the idea of a buff for Moon Knight, but why would a solar eclipse do anything for him?

because the moon is bocking the sun
  • Options
    Moon Knight
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

Moon Knight

What was the point of reviving this
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Moon Knight

it’s one thing to revive a thread with something constructive, another to put something that doesn’t further the discussion of the original topic.

why @Vicious_Delicious?
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Let the thread RIP
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Knew game was running at least until 2020 and you think 5*s were gonna keep it going for 2/3 more years?

Yes, yes I do
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    technically there is always an eclipse based on you POV, so you're asking for a buff? Then so will I
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

technically there is always an eclipse based on you POV, so you're asking for a buff? Then so will I

That's just cosmologically untrue.

Nevertheless, #BuffMoonKnight