**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* already awakened?

Given how insanely rare it will be to get a 6* are there plans to release them awakened? My entire 3 years playing I've duped 5 5*, to get s 6* I'd to dupe 27 times then do that twice for a chance**** to get a dupe? The odds are astronomical...

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    No ... They will be just like any other champion, with only a new mechanic like 5-stars have
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I don't think the game is 3 years old yet
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »

December it will be.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Skylord wrote: »
    Given how insanely rare it will be to get a 6* are there plans to release them awakened? My entire 3 years playing I've duped 5 5*, to get s 6* I'd to dupe 27 times then do that twice for a chance**** to get a dupe? The odds are astronomical...

Nope. Not a single chance. Why you ask?
    I'll tell you.
    MONEY
    Money is what makrs this game what it is.
    Do you know how many dumb players milk the game of its offers? Over half of them. Including myself. Why? Because we are all dumb asses.
    With the amount of revenue from offeres they have they will obviously make 5* champ offers to really entice those players who look for a 'chance' of a 6* or even harder... duping one.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Sungj wrote: »

December it will be.

November
  • We really appreciate the idea (and feedback in general) and if you want to discuss 6-Star Champions, we've got a thread going for that topic linked below. Since we'd like to keep the conversation focused in one place, I'll be closing this thread, but I'd encourage continuing to share your ideas about 6-Star Champions with us and other players here:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread/p1
This discussion has been closed.