**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Crystal

I have read and re-read the announcement of the GC and I have a few questions. I do have the Uncollected title so that part I'm perfectly clear about. Will the GC completely replace the PHC for us with the Uncollected title? Will there be any other way to earn shards towards a GC other than the two week calendar? The cost of a GC is 200 units, but the ones we get every two weeks are free to open, right? Will GC's be something we can gift? I realize all of these questions will be answered in 10 days when these drop, but I can't help it, I'm impatient.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No PHCs and grandmaster crystals are separate, they said you could get small amounts of shards in various events, yes the ones you get every 2 weeks is free to open, by the way things look like now you can't gift any crystals so I assume grandmaster crystals will be the same
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster Crystal is basically a premium hero crystal, but with no 2-stars and with 5-stars included.
    It will not replace the premium hero crystal.
  • SmellyteleSmellytele Posts: 17
    Thanks for the info! Yeah, I just looked and apparently you can't gift any crystals anymore.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    They took away crystal gifting quite a while ago because it gave an "unfair advantage" to people with multiple accounts