**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Freezing champions / Parry Issues

I've previously commented in a thread about certain champs freezing but this is just an update here for Kabam. To hopefully help them to fix this problem as quick as possible.

I think I've figured out, the champs most affected by the freeze are all champions who have % chance to evade, which would explain why Nightcrawler appears to be the most affected. I've noticed after a five hit combo, the character freezes, most prominent with NC, Black Widow, any of the Spider-Men, which has led me to believe it's an issue with evasion.
I have noticed this in one or two other champions as well but not as prominently as the % evade champs, the others affected to a small amount (more of an issue where the champion simply doesn't parry, rather than a total freeze)
Gwenpool
Wolverine
Guillotine
Crossbones

I noticed these in Road To The Labyrinth and Alliance War, they weren't against stun immune champions / nodes.
Gwen and Wolverine have been against several enemies.
Crossbones and Guillotine were against an 8K 4 star Magik rank 5/50 (didn't check the sig level) and on War tier 3 - Node 11 (Physical/Energy resist, Enhanced Abilities)

I hope this helps to solve the problem, as I'd like to get back into the game properly, but haven't been able to play to the best of my abilities this month due to the bugs.

iPhone 5 on iOS 10.3.2
Game version 14.1.0 Sinister Foes of Spider-Man