**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Offers of 3* crystal for 400 units ,when u open PHC crystal,should have one more check.

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
The offer of 3* crystal that comes when u open a phc crystal should have one more check to confirm the purchase, I have bought few times,when not paying attention to the screen. Those purchases I made by accident, and it's frustrating spending 400 units on 3* .

Just a suggestion if you can put one more check to confirm the purchase.

Comments

• Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Quit beating off your screen and you should be good.
  • Options
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Pay attention.

I'm really tired of the are you sure?
    Double sure?
    Positive?

It's your responsibility to click or not
    Don't inconvenience people because you don't wanna read

I know pay attention, but logically when u are going to do any kind of purchase there should be a confirmation system, it's not that I want something it's a system that should be in place.

Pay attention is a work around, but sometimes people do mistakes and that system protect those mistakes. It's a standard practice not a customization.

• Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Pay attention.

I'm really tired of the are you sure?
    Double sure?
    Positive?

It's your responsibility to click or not
    Don't inconvenience people because you don't wanna read

My worse nightmare is accidentally clicking one of those 3* 400 unit or tier-2 rankup 1300 unit package. The OP is right that we need some protection from these death offers. I'm surprised we don't hear about this more often with how many people claim they accidentally sold champs.
  • Options
    Below images are to show you what is different. When u open a crystal a offer will pop up immediately after u open a crystal, then you have to hover over to the X mark to close it , now u will get a notification to mention that this offer is for limited period. Then u have to close that box to get to ur main screen. My point is for offer you have double check but not for purchase. Check the images
    lc388p09vs4c.png
    u9fb9kkv7kg0.png
    ttuhvgom9gba.png
  • Options
    Quit beating off your screen and you should be good.

I know but sometimes u miss and I did take these offers by accident, but now if u see it's not all my fault situation, there should be a double check for purchase too, like u have in place for offer.

• Options
    Zulu_BKZulu_BK Posts: 35
    I agree nothing gonna change if there is a confirmation for purchase too just have to close that too like we do for offers.
  • Options
    Jzr19192Jzr19192 Posts: 2
    This happened to me with the 1300ish 4star rank up package offer. Don't open the crystal/use the items from the offer. Write support, say it was an accident. They will elevate to the game team and a couple of days later you will have the units back. Be polite and contrite and good things can happen.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    When you go to the grocery things aren't popping up front you.
  • Options
    They should be at 200 units now
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Do you want them too? Cause this poster wants more pop ups

Well it would be cool if everyone has what they want.
    For example a setting for "I do/don't want to see popups".
    Or a setting for "don't show me it again" similar to the checkbox when we select a team weaker than the minimum.
  • Options
    When you go grocery shopping does the cashier say are you sure? No

Why not?
    Because they have confidence you only got what you wanted.

Paying attention to isn't a work around. It should be standard

Again don't inconvenience people because your too lazy to pay attention to what you click

Few people just go opposite, no matter what the post say, they made up their mind and just comment without thinking that a coin always has two sides.

When you don't have problem with the offer cancel notification,then why do u have issues with purchase notification, you just have to click cancel like u do for offers and have fun.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Do you want them too? Cause this poster wants more pop ups

Get this straight remove the pop of for offer notification and get the purchase confirmation. I don't want to add more pop up but to safe guard my purchase, yes I need that notification.

• Options
    It would be cool if everyone was responsible for their actions too. I've never once taken an offer on accident cause get this I look at things before I select.. pretty simple

Well If u didn't bought that doesn't mean u will not , accident happens I just hope it will not happen with u like u said , u pay attention!! Lol
  • Options
    Jzr19192 wrote: »
    This happened to me with the 1300ish 4star rank up package offer. Don't open the crystal/use the items from the offer. Write support, say it was an accident. They will elevate to the game team and a couple of days later you will have the units back. Be polite and contrite and good things can happen.

That's the problem when u do something wrong u except it , I excepted that I bought that offer by mistake and opened the crystal as well, didn't thought that I should take this to support, then I thought if a notice can confirm my purchase would be good.

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It's really difficult to buy those offers by mistake. I always know when they're coming cause of the delay that allows you to do anything after. Almost like the game is frozen or the delay when popping a crystal open.
  • Options
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    It would be cool if everyone was responsible for their actions too. I've never once taken an offer on accident cause get this I look at things before I select.. pretty simple

Well If u didn't bought that doesn't mean u will not , accident happens I just hope it will not happen with u like u said , u pay attention!! Lol

a fool and their money are soon parted.

Pretty common sense to think before you do things

Google it, purchase always protect the buyer specially online purchase, even if there is a common sense,online purchase should follow the standard process and protect the purchase, that is why online purchase comes with additional confirmations.

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

Google it, purchase always protect the buyer specially online purchase, even if there is a common sense,online purchase should follow the standard process and protect the purchase, that is why online purchase comes with additional confirmations.

This isn't an online purchase
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    When you go grocery shopping does the cashier say are you sure? No

Why not?
    Because they have confidence you only got what you wanted.

Paying attention to isn't a work around. It should be standard

Again don't inconvenience people because your too lazy to pay attention to what you click

Hahaha dude, @Dropfaith you were whining about wanting a pop up for starting AQ maps.

So stop being a turd, when you have had the same complaint in the path about something else.

Maybe you should of just not been stupid starting the wrong AQ quest hey?

Hypocritical fool
  • Options
    Appleisgod wrote: »

To me it is , this game is online game , offers comes through game so any purchase made within the game should be considered as online purchase.

• Options

To me it is , this game is online game , offers comes through game so any purchase made within the game should be considered as online purchase.

"It is to me" really?
    Since this is online currency it isn't the same as a real purchase
  • Options

"It is to me" really?

I thought u can purchase units through real currency , I can see few offers to buy units through real money.

• Options

"It is to me" really?

I thought u can purchase units through real currency , I can see few offers to buy units through real money.

Yeah but as soon as you buy them that is your product. So unless the deal actually cost money then it is NOT an online purchase
  • Options

"It is to me" really?

Yeah but as soon as you buy them that is your product. So unless the deal actually cost money then it is NOT an online purchase

I still think cause I am buying with my real money and the units I spent on offers is as good as real money , units = real money. The point is to protect ur purchase and just check the images offers has a validation check before u close an offer u get notified, but when u make purchase there is none.