**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More waiting then action in this game

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
The game seems really boring more than and at times, event quest is done, alliance war takes an entire day to place defence which is just stupid alliance quests obviously need a break before restarting but the reward milestones dont even bother gridning for arena new champs which everyone knows why and only grind for champs that are around 6 mil because you know it doesnt require you to spend real money and and all your time on the damn arena, the story quest well everything is explored except chapter 2 in act 5 but that is only because i have to keep waiting for resoirces for each fricking quest, ranking 4 stas to rank 5 should be even a little easier as the tier 4 basics has a lot of ways to be recieved but the tier 4 class catalysts are the problem of getting hands on if the time consumpion was just made slightly lower then it will be more fun imo especially alliance war the 24 hour limit should obviously stay but once both alliances have placed defence then it should go to attack phase and if there is a problem where there is a member trolling waiting to join to annoy the opponents then there should be an option to find another war and no alliance lose anything due to that problem. There should be some sort of way to get tier 4 catalysts a little faster.

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Bump
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Maybe you should try the other game of combat from DC (No name here).
    You would see what is looooong loading time and bad gameplay.
    My opinion.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    I think OP should take the extra time to learn some paragraphing skills.