**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SW ( Scarlet witch) in AQ map 4 - after S3 instead of blocking she run towards opponent.

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi, I had this situation so many times but it's random and this is my first attempt so it's not perfect but I can prove my point through this video.

In AQ and AW mostly I had this issue when my champ run towards opponent when I use medium attack or any special, in the video I used SW special 3 and after finishing I was taping to block, but instead of blocking she runs towards the opponent. Check the video.

https://youtu.be/8F_FhqRbAzo

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Why's it all in slow mo?
    Not saying there's no issue there but if you'd used an s2 instead you could have ended the fight much quicker if it had crit
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Why's it all in slow mo?
    Not saying there's no issue there but if you'd used an s2 instead you could have ended the fight much quicker if it had crit

Yes I have been using SW for almost an year now, and I only use her s2 , but in this fight I was just waiting for the buffs and it reached to her S3 , u can say I just missed the window, about the slow motion, if u see the real time video , it's hard to catch the run, there was a distance between SW and the opponent which she covered with that one step the moment she gets active after her S3.