**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Big arena problem

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Ok so this has happened a couple times now i start a new series you know the usual i place my 3 champs do 2 fights come back to the game about half an hour later to finish the last fight and as soon as i press continue it shows an error then shows a loading screen, auto ends my series and counts that last fight a loss so this means i have to finish the series before closing the game otherwise leaving the series on and coming back to it later causes instant error and i lose out on a lot of points because of this.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Why stop at two fights then? Just do the third straight away - problem solved.
    You're welcome.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Why stop at two fights then? Just do the third straight away - problem solved.
    You're welcome.
    LMFAO
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Yeah I think the game is just booting you out by design. I've never experienced this cause I always finish my series within minutes of posting an in game or GroupMe comment.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Yeah I think the game is just booting you out by design. I've never experienced this cause I always finish my series within minutes of posting an in game or GroupMe comment.
    Ew you use groupme?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    The game times you out after a certain amount of time.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Ew you use groupme?

Way to stay on track. Anyways I like GroupMe. It serves it's purpose for us and we like it. If or when we have a new purpose maybe we'll switch to line.

Also, why do you need to take 30 minutes to do one series? Maybe just start the next series when you have 5 or 6 minutes to do all 3 fights.