**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The getting hit while enemy evade bug still present? [Closed]

DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Apologies if there is a thread for this that's been created since the new forums got up and running; I looked around in this section for one. But the old Spidey hitting you and evading at the same time bug seems to still be around? At least for me....was fighting in AW this morning, my BW against Symbiote Spidey. He triggered one of his specials, which produces the Spider-Sense buff. Sure enough, while it was active, I parried him, started a combo, and once the stun wore off not only did he evade, which is fine since Spider Sense was active, but he was able to hit me at the same time of dashing back! I didn't put in a support ticket for the time being, but wanted to see if Ad0ra or Miike or any of the other mods had some info on this. FYI I'm playing on an iPhone 7. Thanks~
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with evading and attacking. We have a lot of fixes coming in the new update, and most of them specifically address movement/combat issues, as well as issues with evading and attacking. This specific issue with AI evading and attacking will hopefully be resolved after the release. Thanks so much for hanging in there while we work on this.
This discussion has been closed.