**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comment Needs Approval...

R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
Im not sure what causes this and unable to find a thread when doing a search. Typically I get this when I edit a comment made and when hitting submit it doesn't go through and have to select submit a second time. After that I get the whole "comment needs approval" and am unable to comment on the post for a while. Any explanation for this?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I got it once making a new post. I am thinking it is RNG again.

It could be some key words used? I am unsure.

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I got it once making a new post. I am thinking it is RNG again.

It could be some key words used? I am unsure.

Don't think it was a key word since I submitted the comment with no issue but instantly went to make an edit to a typo. Got an error after hitting submit so hit submit again and got the "approval" message.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I had it once in every post I made.
    I made a thread and a mod replied saying it's been fixed.
    Worked fine ever since
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I had it once in every post I made.
    I made a thread and a mod replied saying it's been fixed.
    Worked fine ever since

Thanks. Im still getting it now. Only when I edit a post. So Ive pretty much just stopped editing and risk looking like a fool for my typos lol
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Hey @R4GE - this is a spam control feature of the forum software. If you make multiple posts, duplicate posts or edit posts in a VERY SHORT matter of time the spam control flags your posts as possible spam (because that's what the real spammers do).

I'm sorry for the frustration with this! Moderators do review the spam queue on a daily basis though! I've just gone through and approved a bunch of posts (and removed duplicates), so everything that was hanging waiting for approval should be visible on the forums now (minus the duplicates of course)!

So, is there like a 7 words you cannot say on Kabam forums? :)