**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nightcrawler recovery after 5 hit combo

There's a bug with Nightcrawler where if you land a 5 hit combo of dash light light light light, he takes longer to recover than the recipient of the attack. He kind of switches his stance slightly when he has recovered and is able to block/dash back/attack again. The delay results in your combo leaving you wide open for a face full of fists yourself without having done anything wrong. And while I'm loathe to do anything to improve one of the toughest defenders in the game, I do sometimes need to use him in quests and arenas and it's really annoying to have to remember that I have to stop my combo 1 hit short or pay the price.

Comments

• I too have noticed this. Can't put up the block in time to defend, or dash back. He just takes a royal ass whipping.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Come On, at least acknowledge the bug. It's really easy to replicate. Just try hitting a 5 hit combo using Nightcrawler and recovering in time to defend yourself after.
    Actually wait, I see it listed on the fixed issues of 15.0! Guess I thought I'd see some notice here first lol.
  • I was having the same issue with my nightcrawler. But I noticed that after you do your 4 light attacks, if you do a medium attack(swipe) he will land his 5th hit and you will be able to block in time. Try it out yourself if you don't believe me.
    I know, which is why I specified the combo. Doesn't make it any less of a bug though.