**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 and Labaranyt

I need advice on attempting Act 4. I do not have a deep roster of 4*s. Nor are they considered "offense". This is what I have.

4*stars
Jane foster 4/5 undupped
Captain America 4/5 undupped
Venompool 4/5 undupped
Jugg 4/5 awakened only at 6
Venom 3/5 undupped
Abomination 3/5 undupped
Miles Morales 3/5 undupped
Spider gwen 1/5 undupped

3* stars (my best I have)
Duck 4/4 duped
Ultron 4/4 duped
Deadpool (grey) 4/4 duped
Cable 4/4 undupped
Glenpool 4/4 duped
Moonlight 4/4 duped
Hulk 4/4 duped
Unstoppable coll. 4/4 duped

Advice on where I can mix and match to complete Act4 and Labaranyt.

Thanks

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    For Act 4, take your rank 4 4*s and add a 3* Ultron or Hulk.

By Lababranyt i'm guess you mean the Raad from Lababranyt, right? Chapter 4 would be hard with those champs, so collect champs like SW, CB, DV, Magik, AA, Iceman etc
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Should be doable with what you have. Act 4 only has a few fights that are more problematic than others. Chapter 1 and 2 you should be fine with your 4/40s. Chapter 3 has a few Degen nodes so venompool should be useful there with his om nom. I can't remember the exact quests but you'll come across a magneto with Regen and a buffed up juggernaut, I think they're both in chapter 3, possibly 4. For magneto, you should be able to beat him with vp by ether heal blocking him or using om nom to remove the Regen. Captain America should be fine for juggernaut. If i remember right it had caltrops, where you take bleed damage each time you dash back. His high block prof, PB chance, stun and class advantage makes cap a good counter.
    There's also a very buffed up venom at the very end of chapter 3 if you go straight to him. It includes all or nothing and poison. If you have a 3* or even 2* awakened ronan you'll be able to stun him for the entire fight. He has so many buffs that the stun lasts for ages and you can just stack it a ridiculous number of times.
    Maestro also isn't that Hard to beat once you get his timing on the sp1. 3 uses of dex on his lasers will be fine, just make sure you dodge the last one or you'll get hit with Degen even if you block. His sp2 is also avoidable if you just keep your distance. Good luck
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Should be doable with what you have. Act 4 only has a few fights that are more problematic than others. Chapter 1 and 2 you should be fine with your 4/40s. Chapter 3 has a few Degen nodes so venompool should be useful there with his om nom. I can't remember the exact quests but you'll come across a magneto with Regen and a buffed up juggernaut, I think they're both in chapter 3, possibly 4. For magneto, you should be able to beat him with vp by ether heal blocking him or using om nom to remove the Regen. Captain America should be fine for juggernaut. If i remember right it had caltrops, where you take bleed damage each time you dash back. His high block prof, PB chance, stun and class advantage makes cap a good counter.
    There's also a very buffed up venom at the very end of chapter 3 if you go straight to him. It includes all or nothing and poison. If you have a 3* or even 2* awakened ronan you'll be able to stun him for the entire fight. He has so many buffs that the stun lasts for ages and you can just stack it a ridiculous number of times.
    Maestro also isn't that Hard to beat once you get his timing on the sp1. 3 uses of dex on his lasers will be fine, just make sure you dodge the last one or you'll get hit with Degen even if you block. His sp2 is also avoidable if you just keep your distance. Good luck

He had slashed tires, not caltrops, kabam took that off in 12.0 though
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    edited August 2017
    Juggsies didn't have caltrops he had slashed tires, you didn't get bleed damage from dashing back you died lol

But they nerfed him pretty hard and took away slashed tires
    The also took poison away from him and Venom so they're much easier now
    Although Juggs still can get high attack damage depending on how you take the chests

I wouldn't bother with chapter 4 of the Rttl until you got some better champs though