**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request for Champion abilities

Kabam,  I would like to pose some suggestions for champions in the game and also for future champions. 

Large champions should hit hard, very hard. That should be abenefit of using a large champ is that they can cause damage. 

Champs with weapons should cause bleed, and it should bestackable. If Moon Knight can bleed so should Gambit. Also all bleeds should bestack able. So champs like Deadpool would be more fun if the bleed would stack. 

Champs that regenerate in the comics should regenerate ingame. Hulk, Venom, Spiderman, Symbiote Spiderman, Hulk Buster, Juggernaut, can all regenerate.

Change animations and abilities with skin changes.. For example, Iron Man and Superior  Iron Man.I am all for different versions but make them different and better than the original.Sup Iron can absorb energy and propel it back. He also has thrusters on hiselbows for harder hits.

Also never nerf a champ. Marvel champs have different level of power, but let the gods be gods. Don’t make them a god then take that away.  There are plenty things you can do, butinstead of nerfing a champ just create better ones. Dr. Strange in one the mostpowerful Marvel Characters in the ever, and he is now one of the weakest in a Marvelgame. Let the over powered champs be overpowered. That’s why they get moviesmade about them.  With the large amountof champs being added it’s hard to get those rare God OP champs, But please let them stay Gods of the Game.

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    @UndeadProphet move sets and animations could bog down servers and processes. But that really wasnt the goal back then. The most revenue comes from featured champs. For a while they were just reskinning champs with the same moves to produce champs with minimal code. Now they plan champs out.
    Hulk is a great revamp. I do think he needs regen, he has the strongest regen in the marvel universe.

I think Rhino should bleed when he hits u with hit horn.

All symbiotes regen as well, so they should build that in to carnage, add venom, add venompool, add black spidey, add agent venom.
    So i have some additions that would make the game more fun.

Bleed - any character that has claws, or weapons should bleed. And it should stack. Also add different kinds of bleed that do different effects.

Cable - Hid degeneration should stack. That would make the champ so much more fun. Also just make him poison immune.

Venom - increase the bleed dmg.

Abomination - stack fury and add poison to his attack.

Spiderman - stack armor break, and weakness.

Rogue and Loki - be able to steal passive abilities like evade.

Ghost Rider - add bleed to chain hits.

Moon Knight - Stack Bleeds

Dead Pool x force - Change animations, stack bleeds, and add regen.

• TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    There's already a thread for this stuff. Crusher Of Dreams's "Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)". This would fit very well there.

If you wouldn't mind, post there for the future (please).
    There's already a thread for this stuff. Crusher Of Dreams's "Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)". This would fit very well there.

If you wouldn't mind, post there for the future (please).

I like my thread.. I have seen his, if you would like to add my content there please do so.
    Champ revamp
    Joe Fixit - Add a heavier bleed and regen. Add a mechanic like winter soldier that can add a buff instead of a gamble.

Civil Warrior - Add a projectile as a sp1 or sp2. Make armor ups where u charge them up. You can convert them for damage buffs, or permanent sheild buffs.
    I would like to see all champs that bleed, have stackable bleeds.