**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin mastery - still mystery to me , not sure it's working or not

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi, does anyone know and has noticed that when the opponent is at low health and you have Assassin mastery, ur champ should make more damage. I was playing against symbioid in AQ map 2 on day 5 with my 4* rank 5 King GROOT ( signature level 45) , and I have level 1 in Assassin ( 20 .0% Attack) the damage on basic attack was 222 per hit when the health of the opponent was very low , I am sure it was below 18% mark. Here is a video and a image. Not sure if it's working fine or not.

i7ssrxabh39e.png

https://youtu.be/AOfAHKByRok

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    This the response I got from Kabam support , Does anyone get any solution or at least a response that satisfy you. Now where should I go to get answers.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    It does seem pretty low, but then again, we are talking about King Groot.

Do you know how much damage you were dealing before the enemy dropped below 18% health? That's the only way to compare whether assassin has taken effect in the fight.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    It does seem pretty low, but then again, we are talking about King Groot.

Do you know how much damage you were dealing before the enemy dropped below 18% health? That's the only way to compare whether assassin has taken effect in the fight.

Yeah I think it's around 290 on basic hits.
    4i02bgwhsr7c.png