**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SUPER LAID BACK ALLIANCE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS

1.9 Mil rated Alliance looking for active players with a rating of 60k or better who want a relax place to play and just have fun. Family like atmosphere - very supportive. Alliance chats are clean and respect is a core value in our team. Real Life comes before the game. Line App required. High on fun, low on stress.

Currently Tier 13 in AW and 2800 Prestige Rating in AQ. We are running Map 4 in AQ.

Currently collecting T4 shards of 6K or better from AQ and receiving 5 and 4 stars shards from SA rewards.

Contact me if interested.

LINE ID: islandavenger or Look me up in game. Game handle: Island Avenger

Comments

• MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Still looking we have grown to 2.3 mi alliance. Come check us out!
  • gd8n1xmsvas9.png

Proof is the in pudding. You won't lose out by coming to join us.
  • 2.7 Mill Alliance looking for 80K+ players to run Map 4 and 5. If you are looking to just have and not another job. Come join us, grow and have fun with a great bunch of guys.
  • IslandAvengerIslandAvenger Posts: 32
    3.3 Mill Alliance looking for 80K+ players to run Map 4 and 5. If you are looking to just have fun and don't need another job. Come join us, grow and have fun with a great bunch of guys

Requirements are easy and rewards keep getting better.
    Still looking add me on line maximumcrash2 if you are interested.
    Room for 3 more! We havent lost a war since we took control of the Alliance and are growing quickly! 3.5 mil already!
    Not looking for Job. Just wanna play. Need Class T4's you say. Want a good place to grow where you have a great support. Uummmm. I think I might know just the place. Just message IslandAvenger or MaximumCrash in the game or on Line: ID: Islandavenger or Maximumcrash2.
    edited November 2017
    Really Cool Alliance(4M Rating) looking for Map 5 Vet(150K+ Rating) who is tired of Alliances that treat this game as a job. Wanna have fun, get great rewards(5* shards, 4* shards, T4 and T4 shards, Class T4 and T4 shards, .....) and hang out with some of the coolest guys in the Battle Realm? Then this is home. Just message IslandAvenger or MaximumCrash in the game or on Line: ID: Islandavenger or Maximumcrash2
    edited November 2017
    Are you a game Vet looking to slow things down but still looking for great rewards and a really, really good place to play? Tired of the job like grind. Wanna have fun, get great rewards(5* shards, 4* shards, T4 and T4 shards, Class T4 and T4 shards, .....) and hang out with some of the coolest guys in the Battle Realm? Then this is home. We've got room for 3.

Just message IslandAvenger or MaximumCrash in the game or on Line: ID: Islandavenger or Maximumcrash2