**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lockjaw playable?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Why cant he be playable you gave us a tiny duck in a big machine and a mutated raccoon with a jetpack why not a chubby large dog that can teleport???? Or put him in the loyalty or glory store or something this is the one animal that I actually dont have hate for in this game.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Because he is a dog and he doesn't have human mentality. Also he doesn't have a mecha suit
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Why cant he be playable you gave us a tiny duck in a big machine and a mutated raccoon with a jetpack why not a chubby large dog that can teleport???? Or put him in the loyalty or glory store or something this is the one animal that I actually dont have hate for in this game.

Rocket isn't mutated. Just experimented on.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'd kill for a playable Lockjaw. I don't care how they do it. It'd be the best thing to happen to this game.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Probably not possible because of another game that has dogs with special powers and a little yellow rat with electric powers. Sorry thinking of a dog attacking in this game made me think of the other one.