**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Power Control champs, who's best?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Looking to rank up a couple champs to deal with power control and want to focus on the better ones.

Currently have R4 Magik, but she's usually tied up as AW defense.

Other champs I have available that I know have some element of power control (all R3 and unduped unless noted otherwise)
Howard the Duck - Sig 20 (I know it's very unreliable, but it's there)
Dormammu
Winter Soldier - Sig 20
Hawkeye

I also have Scarlet Witch, but she's not awakened yet. Only other options are Dr Voodoo and Vision (AoU), but I only have them as 3* and am looking for use in Map 5 AQ.

My gut says either HE or Dorm, but not sure who's better.

Comments

• I'm a huge fan of Hawkeye myself
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Magik is the power control beast
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I have Hawkeye 4* 4/40 sig at 43.
    He's a pretty good power control since it's his SP1. Bonus, bleed.
    But Dormammu is a beast. But his power control is on SP2. You may be in trouble against power gainer like Hyperion.
    Sp1 nullify is great.
    I have both and I would go with Dorm.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I have Hawkeye 4* 4/40 sig at 43.
    He's a pretty good power control since it's his SP1. Bonus, bleed.
    But Dormammu is a beast. But his power control is on SP2. You may be in trouble against power gainer like Hyperion.
    Sp1 nullify is great.
    I have both and I would go with Dorm.

Dorm can power burn if you end combo with medium attack, so keep using MM and you will burn power + bait out special
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    weavile wrote: »
    Dorm can power burn if you end combo with medium attack, so keep using MM and you will burn power + bait out special

True.
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    edited August 2017
    I'd definitely plan on ranking up Dormammu in November. Get OG Vision next time he's available since he's one of the best utility champs in the game. Why not take Magik for AW Attack or in AQ? IMO she's way more valuable as an attacker than on AW Defense.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    I'd definitely plan on ranking up Dormammu in November. Get OG Vision next time he's available since he's one of the best utility champs in the game. Why not take Magik for AW Attack or in AQ? IMO she's way more valuable as an attacker than on AW Defense.

Because I am at a huge lack of decent AW defenders. I did just dupe Miles Morales Spidey, so i could rank him up and move Magik to attack...