**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New side bar in the quest screen.

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
Is there anyway you can remove this or change it again? Right now it's super ugly. Not to be mean it just is.

It takes up so much screen space and there is only two buttons under it the rest of the space is completely empty and this grey bar just blocks 10% of the map for no reason.

On top of that the button for quick use of boosts isn't under this new menu bar making this menu make even less sense.

If this is going to stay can you at least set it to be closed until opened? Right now when you start a new quest or jump into aq it may be closed but auto opens after every fight.

Please please please think about doing a new graphic for this menu maybe something transparent and put the boost button there as well.

Other than that for me it's been one of the best update releases congrats.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    This is the same as when they changed the Synergy box, when they could have fixed or improved champs instead.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Well, at least we can all sleep better tonight knowing that tons of time was spent on something nobody wanted or asked for and yet there are still broken champs and controls in the game.

Hooray!

If someone spent a ton of time on this mostly empty grey bar it might be time for some personnel changes. LOL.

I personally liked it better without this change. I really don't like opening this menu to see where the linked nodes are because the bar takes up so much screen space, but it could be better if all the buttons where in there, and maybe some quick links to other screens like the stash. Would make it easier when doing a speed run to jump straight to stash to get your refills. Also, it wold be better if it were transparent, so it doesn't block so much of the map.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The user interface of this game is garbage. It would be awesome if Kabam employees actually played the game so they would now when they make the game worse for no damn reason.
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    At least it would be helpful if it would close permanently and wouldn't open again after each fight. <.<
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    And what sense does this make?

4x4an8ce1h5v.png
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    i liked the previous bar , this one you gotta keep closing it after each fight in AQ.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    RentonXD wrote: »
    And what sense does this make?

4x4an8ce1h5v.png

Thank you for this picture. How does it make any sense to have this bar if there are buttons outside of it. Literally only one button inside. You could just remove the menu button and replace it with the links button and it'd be the same without this huge ugly bar on the screen.

IDK man. How this made it live is weird.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    1st of all we have to press 2 buttons to do what we used to be able to do in 1 button ( WHY JUST WHY DOES THAT MAKE SENSE) . 2nd of all its really buggy, every-time i exit a fight it is tabbed in blocking some of my screen. it just seems to always want to be tabbed in and that is annoying as hell, ive even seen a shadow of the tab appear on the far right of the screen well im in a fight.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    So you guys don't want them to change more of the graphics or displays? I hear Abominations new speedo will be pink with red hearts all over it. He wants to impress the ladies of the battlerealm.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    im surprised more people havent come to complain about this, its right in your face when playing the game so i wud imagine alot of people have noticed it
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236

The fact that it took ANY time at all when there are still known bugs, broken champs and game controls after months of people complaining was my point.

Nobody asked for this feature and I don't remember a single complaint about the buttons, yet resources were spent to change the UI... and Vision still doesn't work.

It's ridiculous.

They obviously did not spend any time on this. Just straight up horrible slapdash design.
  • PocoHaXaPocoHaXa Posts: 8
    edited September 2017
    Just updating this post. It must be at the top. The sidebar is so (removed by mod) annoying.
    Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Agreed. It needs to go.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    They can figure out how to put this annoying, useless tab in, but still no "request all"/ "help all" buttons.