**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still having trouble logging in after 15.0 update? [More Info Needed]

NoSoupFoUNoSoupFoU Posts: 10
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Been 24 hours since I've logged in, is this still happening to you?

Still having trouble logging in after 15.0 update? [More Info Needed] 50 votes

Yes
72%
MasterSmokeYodievip662009Shackliasdop18jappyjaps18DGCKinjazTxAggie17SisingamarajaTheMageHunterDarthmalice66polverine15SirTodd_83jeremiahramos1216TinklestinkieRCunhaStingerbkFNUCrazywolf 36 votes
No
28%
TheLazyKingMillybearThatsausageLucashood123456mydnightLuismarquez131BUZZdog3000Flash__12DaerkoazMohit_7ThemanofjEB54KUROshchong2 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @NoSoupFoU. Are you receiving any error messages when you try to log in?
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    edited August 2017
    No
    Would that be the little error pop up? After I hit it, I'm in
  • FNUFNU Posts: 10
    Yes
    Todas as vezes q faço login aparece uma mensagem de erro desconhecido e para tentar novamente mais tarde
    Assim fica dificil
    Yes
    Até parei de recomendar o jogo aos amigos
    Yes
    Estou muito descontente com o jogo e eu adoro este jogo
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Yes
    @Kabam Wolf I get an error message every time I log in after the update
  • Yes
    I get this every time, error STARTED after I upgraded to 15.0. h6damtb825ae.png
    Hey guys. I'd like to get a bit more information from everyone having this issue currently.

- Are you using Cellular or WiFi
    - What is your device type and OS version
    - Does this issue happen 100% of the time you try to log in, or is it intermittent
    - Are you able to continue past the error message and play, or are you stuck in a loop

Thanks so much for your patience while we look into this.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Yes
    I use both WiFi and cellular connections.
    Galaxy 8+
    100% of the time I log in
    And I can continue past it
  • No
    1. Both
    2. Moto g5 plus, android 7
    3. 100 percent
    4. Can continue past
  • Yes
    1) both
    2) iOS 10.3.3
    3) 100%
    4) cannot continue, cannot play
  • Yes
    I hope Kabam can fix this. Everytime I log-in I have to download at least 479mb over and over again.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    No
    My son was having the same login issue on his tablet but I did an update on his OS and it solved the problem. Also uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Yes
    Having log on issues also. Usually the message comes up and it will log me on other times the message comes up and it spits me out. It also directed me to update thr game twice. This is both WiFi and mobile signals of my samsung s8.
  • for the record kabam, this is my account in the game, i was able to regain access on my iphone as follows:

1) remove app from iphone
    2) install on android
    3) login ok on android
    4) install on iphone
    5) good to go...

:)
  • Yes
    @Kabam Wolf i am also experienxing the same issue.

1.) Both Cellular and Wifi
    2.) Samsung J7 PRO. Android Nougat
    3.) 100% everytime i log in
    4.) Can continue past it.
  • SouranSouran Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I'd like to get a bit more information from everyone having this issue currently.

- Does this issue happen 100% of the time you try to log in, or is it intermittent
    - Are you able to continue past the error message and play, or are you stuck in a loop

1. Both Cellular and WiFi
    2. Samsung S7
    3. 100% everytime
    4. Everytime I log in I have to download some update once a day.. The error message don't stop popping, but after update once in the first log in, I can play..
    qifd1wrjz0db.png
    df3rqi6ohw0d.png

• ShackShack Posts: 17
    Yes
    Error mesage every time. Says unkown error unable to log in. Yes i get passed it every time
    Samsung S6
    Android 5.1
    Both Wifi and Cell
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Both Wifi and Cell
    iPhone 7
    Yes 100%
    Cannot get past it or even into the game.

My friend recently showed me the game but I haven't even been able to play it as it wont let me in...
  • Yes
    i have this issue,on an iphone 5,ios version 10,i have it since i updated to patch 15,i always get it,i spend 10 minutes pushing relog at least,get in the game 1 minute,after that the error appears again,all my progress is lost.IM using a wifi connection,restarted the connection,deleted the app,reinstall it,same problem.Please help me
  • Every time i open my game......it wnts additional file to download....i m tired of download additional file
  • Yes
    I have the game force close before it gets past the first loading screen, then when i finally do get on it will crash on all different game modes without warning
    Happens on both Wi-Fi and mobile data
    I'm with android on a Samsung A5
  • ShreyansshShreyanssh Posts: 6
    At this particular time. I have to redownload the 15.0 upgrade. I have already downloaded three times. Even tried after uninstalling it completely . It work pretty well whole day n then all of sudden it ask me to download upgrade
  • bug appeared after i installed 15.0. Installation took 15 minutes and showed those crazy captions. It's taking few mins now, when logging in.
    I usually have only cell connection
    I have honor 7 android 6.0
    Unknown error appears every time I log in.
    I can continue, but there is some problems in the game (e.g. need to restart often to update game info).
  • Yes
    I get it between quest and AQ as well before the fight . I have a galaxy s7 edge everything is up to date. Mostly happens when I clear or optimize my phone it's shorter the downloading but still can harm us in aq. 02kd8i7u62km.png #kabam wolf
  • Yes
    Every time since installing it 48h ago. iPhone 7, iOS 10.3.3
  • I use both WiFi and cellular connections.
    iPhone 7, iOS 10.3.3
    100% of the time I log in
    And I can continue past it
    Thanks for providing all of this information, everyone. I'm going to get this to the team. Please feel free to continue adding your info if you're new to this thread.
  • Yes
    Same here... I'm downloading it again now... =(
  • SandriesSandries Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Yes
    iPad air iOS 10.3.3
    WiFi
    100% of the time
    2axmftfka53v.png