**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

jane foster question

i duped my 5* jane foster and am trying to find a silver lining so have been working on her stun and stagger abilities. was fighting a duped 4/55 jugs, got 2 staggers on him, he threw his sp2 and still went unblockable. shouldn't that have been prevented, or do i misunderstand how stagger works? also, anyone who wants to say something good about jane foster to make me feel better, you're welcome to do it :)

Comments

• Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    She's ... fit!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Mod's response at end of thread

I am thinking if your question is similar to Hood's stagger. Do read the post above.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Juggs is screwed up. Kabam must have made it impossible to stagger him. In theory Jane Foster should be able to stagger him with his two unstoppables. In reality others should be able to stagger him too...kabams fix broke something else....anyway..

JF isn't as bad as people like act. There's just better champs out there particularly in the mystic class. Stunned opponents get thrashed. She's capable of big damage when duped. Big drawback is stun immune nodes...she loses her redeeming qualities then.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Jane is a great champ. Consider yourself lucky and me jealous. She can stun lock and do an insane amount of damage while stun locking an opponent. Just like Thor though, she's rather lackluster on (stun) immunity nodes.That is how stagger works but I have heard it's not interacting with unstoppable correctly though for some reason. Jugg and UC trigger unstoppable twice. You did say you had two staggers up though, so that's a mystery.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Jane can do some real damage once she gets shock/stun going. She also has decent energy resistance. I wouldn't 4/55 her unless t2 alphas become a lot more common, but she isn't bad at all.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Mod's response at end of thread

I am thinking if your question is similar to Hood's stagger. Do read the post above.

The real question is why do juggy and UC have 2 unstoppable buffs now? This is how they were "fixed" months back when they weren't become unstoppable, rendering Staggered useless against Juggy and UCs unstopp-ability.

Mod response ignores this issue.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Will the mods please pass on that unstoppable needs to be fixed to work the way it originally did? It is not right that they did a lazy "fix" of 2 activations instead of making it work correctly with 1. It causes all sorts of additional issues for players that we shouldn't have to deal with.