**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

new masteries and cool ideas

These are some new mastery ideas that i had. They can be adjusted if too OP. Also the masteries would be divided into two branches, and if they are not in the same branch then they can't be used in tandem. i put a lot of effort into this so please read :)
Masteries:

100% -at full health champs gain: +5,10,15,20,25% ability accuracy and +5,10,15,20,25% buff/debuff duration.

Stay back -if enemies dash into a player's heavy attack- 0.5,1,1.5,2,2.5% permanent attack increase per heavy attack completed this way. -Knocks opponent all the way to their wall.

Adrenaline (suicide) -gain 10,20,30% attack.If no hits have occurred in 10s, Neurotoxin is applied to player. -no health gains. -no immunity. -reduces all ability acciracy by 11,22,33%. -deals 10,20,30% of hp as direct damage.

Basic -reduce special damage by 5,10,15% -Increase basic attack damage by 8,16,24%. -cant be used with the Special mastery.

Special -reduce basic attack damage by 5,10,15%. -Increase special damage by 8,16,24%. -Cant be used with Basic mastery.

Advanced tactics -if an opponent dash is interrupted by a player medium or light attack (intercept), the next attack has 20,40,60,80,100% increased ability accuracy. -In addition, the next 1,2,3,4,5 hits have 2000 increased critical rating (shown with counter).

Nature's call -all animal and tree characters gain 1000,1500,2000 armor rating and 300,600,900 critical damage rating if above 50% health. -Robot opponents suffer weakness after every special attack, reducing attack by 5% indefinitely (passively) max: 10,15,20%.

Killll! -symbiote characters decrease evade chances by 16,32,50%. -If an enemy triggers a passive evade, symbiotes automatically block with a 10,20,30% chance. This can trigger parry.

Philanthropist -all iron man armours gain 20,40,60% chance to inflict concussion on specials reducing ability accuracy by 10,20,30%. -repulsor tech is amplified for 15,30,50% increased special damage and armour break duration.

Nauseate -parrying 3 times in a row within 5 seconds nauseates the opponnent, reducing their attack and offensive ability accuracy by 10, 15, 25% for the rest of the match -if failed, 1 minute cooldown to try again.

Lovestruck (suicide) -characters gain 5,15,30% attack against characters of the opposite sex, but the opponent has a 0.5,1,1.5% chance to mesmerize (evade + stun) the player, stunning them for 10 seconds. -This duration cant be reduced. -During this time the player receives 200% more damage.

Death defier -parrying a heavy attack results in +1,2.5,4 seconds additional stun (this duration plus the parry stun duration). -During thus stun 10% max power is drained per second. -Only works with stand your ground. -Increases stand your ground by 5, 15, 25%.

Dodgemaster - evading five consecutive attacks while backed up against a wall, using the dexterity mastery, stuns the opponent for 1,2,3s and applies a power leak to the opponent draining 20,40,60% of total power over 30 seconds.

Comments

• Options
    So what do yall think
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Masteries are too restricted imo
  • Options
    Yeah but are they good ideas?
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    100% seems too OP for wolverines
    Stay Back should have a limit
    Adrenaline doesn't seem worth it
    Basic and Special are too boring
    Advanced Tactics is too OP (infinite regen with wolverine)
    Lovestruck doesn't seem worth it either
    Dodgemaster seems a good counter for MD

Rest are fine I guess
  • Options
    Thanks for feedback
  • Options
    H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Cool concept, AlterEgo check out my discussion 'Infinity Stones'. I think you'd like it soldier! ^^